Chapter 10

Yu Sui had been waiting for Shi Luo to kowtow to him and when he saw this rejection notification, he didn’t know quite how to react.

Did he just get rejected?

It’s been so long since someone rejected Whisper’s friend request.

Yu Sui looked at his rejected friend request and did some deep self-examination. Was it because he was not “bury love” enough?

Yu Sui looked at Shi Luo’s provocative and arrogant appearance in the live broadcast room, and felt that he might have been a little too conservative. This aristocratic brat must have turned his nose up at him.

Yu Sui hated losing face and really didn’t want to bother with this anymore. But he thought back to the care and consideration Ke Hao had shown him when they were in school and thought about how his hardships this night would all come to nothing if he quit now. He gritted his teeth and proceeded to change his nickname and sent Shi Luo another friend request.

Yu Sui made a guess based on experience. A kid like Shi Luo with three hoops around his ears, must have gone through some pretty tough things. He must have turned up his nose at something as mild as this.

He needed to redouble his efforts.

While in the middle of broadcasting, Shi Luo glanced at the friend request prompt at the lower left corner. He clicked it open.

System prompt: [Cruel Bloody Dream] sent you a friend request. The reason for applying [my deliberate provocation, how long can you endure? ……],accept or reject?

Shi Luo: “…”

Shi Luo didn’t want to endure it even for a second, and directly refused. But only half a minute later, a new friend request came in again.

System prompt: [Heart breaks until Numb] sent you a friend request. The reason for applying [hundreds and thousands of holes through the heart, no blood left to bleed, I’m already used to it …], accept or reject?

Shi Luo clicked ‘reject’ once again, ten seconds later …

System prompt: [Living Badly] sent you a friend request. The reason for applying [gambled, got drunk, hurt and got hurt for you before, I placed my bet and never regretted. ] accept or reject?

Shi Luo quickly refused and then ten seconds later …

System prompt: [For my Brothers] sent you a friend request. The reason for applying [屮口 屮! Who would dare break my brothers’ wings? I will destroy his entire heaven! ] accept or reject?

Shi Luo closed his eyes. His eyes stung.

Shi Luo clicked on ‘reject’ again, and started another match. He stopped looking at the system prompts and concentrated on playing this game.

In the FS base, Yu Sui looked at the screen and frowned.

This was totally unexpected.

He had come across a hard stubble today.

Why won’t this kid accept his friend request?

Could it be that he doesn’t like this tone?

Was this not ‘hardcore’ enough?

It's wasn’t that he couldn’t make it even more moronic but Yu Sui himself found it a little hard to endure.

This was too f*cking stupid.

Today, Yu Sui was supposed to be able open a live broadcast and make his rounds. He thought about it and came to the conclusion that in order to successfully add this little bastard as a friend, he’ll have to take some emergency measures. He completely abandoned his precious time this night.