Chapter 24

The painkiller gradually took effect and Yu Sui felt a little bit better. He chased away the two to return back to the base. Chen Huo and Puppy discussed it. Chen Huo would return to the base to sleep first, and Puppy would stay with him.

Yu Sui had no choice. "What are you doing here? I'm just going to sleep. Tomorrow morning, you can just ask the manager to find someone to come over."

Puppy lay down on the caregiver's bed and said calmly. "Did you not listen to what the nurse said just now? With this kind of large area ​​soft tissue contusion you need ... need ... what do you need?"

Yu Sui bit the pillow from pain. "Need to rest and avoid excessive movement."

"Right. No excessive movements." Puppy crossed his hands over his stomach. He said, calm and dispassionately, "Don't be shy if you need to go wee-wee in a while. Tell Big Brother Puppy and Big Brother Puppy will get the chamber pot and even whistle for you."

Yu Sui gritted his teeth, "Thank you but no."

Puppy sighed. He put on his headphones and listened to the comedy show, ignoring Yu Sui.

At the FS base, Chen Huo quietly opened the main gate, entered the door and went to head upstairs. In the dark, there was a vague silhouette of something on the sofa. Chen Huo frowned, bent forward and stepped forward a few steps. When he reached the sofa, that indistinct immediately said, "How's the captain?"

Chen Huo was almost scared to death.

"Would it kill you turn on a lamp?" Chen Su was so angry, he wanted to hit someone. "Who goes around staying up this late and pretending to be a freakin' ghost?"

This was the first time that Shi Luo was shouted at by Chen Huo that he didn't fight back. He was silent for a moment and asked again, "How is the captain?"

When Chen Huo heard Shi Luo's thick nasally voice, he couldn't help but smile, "Hey, are you crying? You are, aren't you? Haha ... For real? Turn on the lights and let me see ..."

In the dark, Shi Luo said indignantly, "No! I'm asking you something!"

"What's with your attitude?" Chen Huo said resentfully, "Wasn't it you who caused all this trouble today? What are you still acting high and mighty for?"

Shi Luo stopped talking once again.

"Yu Sui... I don't know how he's doing right now either." Chen Huo lied between his teeth, "The doctor didn't give a definite answer."

Shi Luo's heart tightened, "What does it mean if he didn't give a definite answer?!"

Chen Huo casually made stuff up, "Meaning ..."

"Oh, I remember." Chen Huo said seriously, "The doctor said so, if Yu Sui can make it until next spring, then there is still hope for his injury. You could say by then that he's already overcome it."

Shi Luo: "..."

Chen Huo said ambiguously, "Are you happy now? Yu Sui won't be able to play in the meantime. You have succeeded in becoming our FS team's empress. Bet you're secretly happy."

Chen Huo then turned to head up the stairs. When he passed the sofa, he tripped over the carpet and almost fell. Chen Hu turned on the light, cursing under his breath. On the sofa, Shi Luo tried to avoid the glare from the lamp. Chen Huo turned to look and froze.

Vtl Oeb kjr mgbemtfv lc j mbgcfg bo atf rboj, tlr fsfr jcv cbrf kfgf mbwqifafis gfv. Qtfc Jtfc Leb aegcfv bc atf iluta, Vtl Oeb lwwfvljafis aegcfv tlr tfjv jgbecv, aegclcu tlr yjmx ab Jtfc Leb jcv ojmlcu atf kjii.