Chapter 117

There were many players in active service who were used as operating funds by their club owners due to funding problems. And there were also many players who encounter black-hearted bosses and were sold far off to other regions.

However, among all the players who left their native land against their will and lodged under another person’s roof, there was only one who could have been raised into turning out how Whisper did.

Young Master Yu has seen and experienced all sorts of things ever since he was young. No matter if he were penalized hundreds of thousands or millions worth of fines, he wouldn’t even blink. If you want to penalize me, then penalize me. I don’t care.

Chen Huo remembered an old story and couldn’t help but sigh. “Was it about a week after we first came here? We encountered one of the stupidest things. We were taking promotional photos for the new season, which was normal. Then it was like our manager suddenly went sick in the head. The shooting was done and we were about to wrap up but he insisted we take some ‘fun photos’, to provide some amusement for the fans. Do you know what kind of photos he wanted us to take?”

Puppy sighed, “...cat ears, very cute ones.”

Shi Luo: “...”

Old Qiao and Zhou Huo both choked.

“I really f-ing suspect that he was scratched by a cat demon! Making us wear cat ears and then posing like that...” Chen Huo made fists with both hands and retched. “F*ck, just thinking about it is making me want to vomit. He wanted us to stand in a row, wear cat ears, act cute and throw kitty punches.”

Puppy couldn’t bear to remember. He covered his face with one hand, “Damn, crossing seas and oceans to work in a foreign land, you truly will suffer all sorts of hardships.”

Zhou Huo both wanted to laugh and felt sorry for them. He asked hurriedly, “Did you take the photo? Are there any photos? Those... those cat ears...”

Chen Huo said helplessly, “Look, I’m not discriminating against cat ears. If you get one for me now, I’ll pose for you. Really, I would be happy to ‘meow’ for you! Isn’t it all just to make the fans happy? As long as I am in a good mood, even doing an erotic dance wouldn’t be out of the question. But what was the situation at that time? Us three brothers, each of us looked worse than the last. We all look like we just lost our wives. Yu Sui, back then, was already starting to close-up on himself...If you want us to do business, you gotta choose the time and place, okay? I was worried all the time whether the sprayers back home would start poking around my ancestors’ graves. Was I in any mood to meow for you?”

Shi Luo couldn’t stand it anymore and asked closely, “So did you take the photo or not?!”

“Listen to me. I’m going to tell you slowly.” Chen Huo changed his posture and said leisurely, “At the time, in the photo studio, it was similar to this. The three of us were sitting like this... Several cat ears were placed on the table. All of us were ignoring the manager and we were in a deadlock. Of course, Sacred Sword’s manager had to get Yu Sui to do it first. He asked Yu Sui...”

Chen Huo looked at Puppy, “You take his role. Do the manager.”

Puppy, to the side, followed up. Pinching his voice, “Whisper, do you know how much you will be fined if you do not cooperate with official club activities?”

Puppy held up five fingers, expression proud and aloof, “Five thousand euros.”

Puppy looked at Yu Sui, “It’s your turn. Act out what you said at the time.”

Yu Sui glanced at Shi Luo. He said helplessly, “What’s wrong with you? What’s good about remembering such a f*cking embarrassing incident?”

“Hurry up!” Chen Huo had set it up for a long time and was waiting for Yu Sui to finish, “Come and wrap up the performance. We’re going to need to train soon!”