Chapter 61

The next day, in the nanny car heading for NSN, a certain striker had a very ugly expression on his face. He sat alone in the back row of the car, leaning to one side and ignoring everyone else. His cap was pulled down low and half of his face was covered, leaving only his chin exposed.

“What’s wrong with Evil?” Zhou Huo climbed into the car after checking each player’s peripherals bag. He looked at Shi Luo and asked with some worry, “You didn’t get a good night’s sleep last night? What time did you go to bed? Didn’t I tell you to go to bed earlier because we’re playing against NSN today?”

Behind the peaked cap, Shi Luo said dully, “Three thirty…not that late.”

“Oh, that’s okay.” Zhou Huo relaxed and sat down. Still confused, he turned his head and asked, “Then what’s wrong with you? Are you not feeling well?”

Without waiting for Yu Sui to help Shi Luo out of this embarrassing situation, Chen Huo put away his peripherals bag and sneered, “Want to know? Want me to tell you?”

Puppy looked at Chen Huo with a surprised expression on his face, “You know…what’s going on with…him?”

“I didn’t feel like saying it.” Chen Huo glanced at Shi Luo and snorted, “I don’t know what evil tricks he was up to last night but he was insisting on having a go at my little wife. He was trying to drive me away. I guess, when he left, he still couldn’t stop thinking about it and couldn’t sleep. Huh… he got what he deserved.”

Shi Luo: “…”

Shi Luo didn’t want to give even a single word of explanation so he kept his eyes closed and dozed.

“It was two o’clock. He wouldn’t leave and Yu Sui wouldn’t leave either. The two of them looked crazy, sitting there watching me play my last game. Tell me, what kind of craziness was that?” Chen Huo couldn’t understand. “We’re both strikers so maybe Shi Luo wanted to secretly learn my awesome techniques. But, Yu Sui, what were you doing? Hanging around to watch the excitement? If he wanted to copy my techniques, then fine. But not only did he want to learn my techniques but he also wanted to put it into practice using my account? How could I possibly agree to that? That account of mine is as pure as jade and as clean as ice! Completely spotless! No way am I gonna let this perm-haired, bleach-haired, ear-pierced little whelp touch her!”

As soon as Chen Huo opened his mouth, Zhou Huo figured out what was going on. He wanted to laugh, but didn’t dare to. He forcibly held back. “And then?”

“Then I drove him away, of course. But there was still Yu Sui.” Chen Huo curled his lips in contempt. “When Yu Sui left, he even pretended to accidentally hit my keyboard and… F*ck it, in any case, it wasn’t anything good!”

Puppy looked at Chen Huo pityingly. He sighed, “I was kinda expecting Yu Sui to unplug your computer… Fire, really, you really make your life more difficult with your good abilities.”

Chen Huo didn’t understand what Puppy meant so he was about to ask when Zhou Huo interrupted him.

Zhou Huo looked back at Shi Luo, whose spring of youth remained unsatisfied, and tried to hold back a smile.

As a manager, Zhou Huo first needed the relationship between Yu Sui and Shi Luo to break the ice to reassure the fans of the team. Then, he needed the relationship between the two star players to become more intimate so as to make it easier for him to create topics for publicity. But if they were to go a step further and directly publicize the relationship, it would be a mishap, a step beyond the current perfect state.

Zhou Huo was very satisfied with Shi Luo’s decision not to make it public.

After all, the lesson they should have drawn from others’ mistakes could clearly be seen at NSN’s stadium.