Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Yu Sui didn’t lose his composure as the operations department systematically dismantled this black pot that he’d been shouldering all these years. He didn’t lose it as his old fan cherished the memory of his difficult six-long-year career. But right now, seeing his account from two years ago on his gaming client, Yu Sui found it a little difficult to bear.

This account was his very first account in the game.

Yu Sui was only fifteen at the time. If he used his own credentials to apply for a game account, he would have been subjected to the underage safeguards and he would be limited to two hours of play a day. Therefore, Yu Sui secretly used his father’s ID card when he registered an account.

After playing for less than three months, he was contacted by almost all the domestic clubs. Later, he joined Team Knife Edge. According to the rules, after officially registering as a player, the league would assign him a player-specific account. Yu Sui had already invested more than 20,000 yuan on this account at that time. He’d been using a limited edition no longer available skin on this account and felt it would be a pity. He wanted to continue to use his own account. By special approval of the Chinese Regional League, they modified his account information and upgraded it to a player account.

After that, Yu Sui took this account to FS with him. With it, he won the domestic region championship, won the world championship, and won the world championship again.

This account truly carried a lot of glory. Despite lying unused for a long time, it was still the only medic account to climb to the top of the national server. It was still the account that has maintained the number one position in the national server for the longest time. It was still one of the accounts that has won the most number of championships in the FOG league.

Two years ago, after the transfer was confirmed, when the person in charge of the Sacred Sword Club discussed the details with Yu Sui, the person in charge and the league headquarters both had specifically asked Yu Sui if they needed to apply for a cross-region transfer of his account.

Transferring accounts over to another region was a complicated affair but this was, after all, Yu Sui’s account. The league thought it over and felt that it was only right for Yu Sui to be accorded this respect.

After all, this account was also the greatest living legend in the game. Its significance was simply out of the ordinary.

But Yu Sui refused.

Yu Sui directly asked the local division to reclaim his account.

At the time, the person in charge of the transfer on the domestic league side had been very surprised.  He felt that this young man was really cold-hearted. Such a precious account was actually so easily cast aside. Yu Sui didn’t bother to explain.

That day, Yu Sui wasn’t certain if he could ever return to the domestic league.

He was nineteen years old then. Two years later, he’d be twenty-one. The number of players who retired by that age weren’t few. The road before him was uncertain. He had no way to know for sure that he’d be able to keep on fighting.

If he retired within two years, Yu Sui refused to bury this account in the European division.

Fortunately, he was now back.

After the successfully applying for the creation of a new team, Yu Sui immediately asked the league to return his and his teammates’ old accounts. He had been waiting for this moment.

Who said that Whisper was an experienced and steady young man? In his heart, he was still a second year middle schooler.

He needed to come back and he needed to get back his youth.