Chapter 109

At 2:30 in the morning, Shi Luo lay on his bed and read the comments in his Weibo side account. The more he read, the more his head hurt.

“There really might be something wrong with me...” Shi Luo looked at the fans’ comments with a shocked expression, “These comments...what are these? It was better before! They should have just continued to insult me as some crazy hussy. ”

Yu Sui had just taken a shower. He had casually put on a half-sleeved shirt and sweatpants as pajamas. He walked to the bed, pulled off the quilt and sat on the bed. “They’re not allowed to praise you?”

“They’re no longer just praising me...they’re already praising me in a way that puts me at a disadvantage.” There was a split second when Shi Luo had doubts about himself. “Is my writing really that good? They’re saying I’m a gifted scholar of e-sports. Are the things I wrote before really that great?”

Shi Luo couldn’t bear to look directly at the comments. Faintly worried, he said, “If they keep acting this way, I’m worried that some of the fans might even turn the contents of my side account into a light card and take it to the stadium.”

Yu Sui imagined that golden age and was very pleased with that thought.

Shi Luo put down his phone and lay flat on the bed, unable to sleep, “Being overly praised like this...I’m starting to think I might be a literary giant who was led astray by internet addiction.”

Yu Sui: “...”

Yu Sui was quiet for a moment, and said, “Although there’s no gain to be had for me, I suggest you re-read the comments on your main account and calm down.”

Shi Luo paused and then he picked up his phone to log in to his official account. Before he could even read the comments, he saw his private messages inbox that was about ready to explode. Shi Luo clicked it open——

[What do you mean he’s gentle? Stop thinking about men all day and practice properly. ]

[Shi Shen, although I know you won’t admit it, I still want to remind you not to be too hell-bent on that slag man! ! ! ]

[What gentle? ? ? Although Yu Shen has never been in a relationship, obviously you two are not of the same level. Shi Zai has worked hard. Someone randomly pours hot water for you and you already think that he’s gentle! ! ! ]

[Although I’m actually Whisper’s fan, I’m still going say something that might offend him. He’s really very capable and you must calm down. Don’t like him more than he likes you. Don’t you know that I’m worried for you? You’re too inexperienced when it comes to dating. Why must you always be the one to take the initiative to express your love? ]

[I’m so annoyed. I felt disturbed when you two weren’t together and now that you two really are together, I’m worried that your feeling will be toyed with by a slag man... Shi Shen, don’t just go all out in this. I’m so worried about you. ]

Shi Luo faced the reality of the world for a while and gradually returned to his normal state of mind. “...Just how many sins did you commit, that even your fans are persuading me not to fall too deep?”

“I don’t know.” Yu Sui was already apathetic to being called a slag man, “You’re the only one I’ve ever liked or dated but I’ve been called a slag man all the time even before I knew you... There was even one year when I went home for the Chinese New Year that my dad asked me about it specifically.”

Shi Luo tilted his head to look at Yu Sui, “What did he ask?”

“He asked me...” Yu Sui tried to recall his father’s exact words and he said with great effort, “Did you take advantage of the young fans’ blind celebrity worship mindset to develop a lot of immoral feelings?”