Chapter 21

Ji Yanhan flew back to Shanghai the next day. Yu Sui was left by himself to accompany Shi Luo to take the day's examination. He was in high spirits as he opened a day long live broadcast.

Shi Luo had already gone through a full day of testing yesterday and so his mood had gradually stabilized. He no longer displayed any intense resistance. When Yu Sui asked him to say hello to the fans in the live room, Shi Luo even forced his lips to stretch, baring a fierce and sinister perfunctory smile.

Yu Sui was quite satisfied. Regardless whether Shi Luo himself was happy or not, he was very happy anyway.

After Shi Luo's last English test, Yu Sui wanted to take him to dinner. Yu Sui's plan was to let Shi Luo rest for a day, and the two of them would return to Shanghai the next day. Who could have expected that as soon as Shi Luo got out of the exam site, he urged, "Call the hotel, we'll check out now and go directly to the airport. Let's hurry back to the base."

Yu Sui didn't understand, "What's wrong?"

Shi Luo was burning with impatience, "I haven't touched my account in two days! I might have fallen out of the top 50 already!!!"

Yu Sui: "..."

Yu Sui was astounded. "Substitute player Luo Luo, this is the first time I have seen such conscientiousness and dedication. This intense fighting spirit of yours might make me think that you're trying to usurp my spot in the starting lineup."

Shi Luo urged again, "I don't have time to joke around with you. Hurry up! Let's go back already."

Yu Sui could only nod his head. He left the car with Ji Yanhan's local staff, and booked a plane ticket back to Shanghai for him and Shi Luo.

The two went directly to the airport. After eating whatever was convenient at the airport, they boarded the plane. Throughout the entire thing, neither of them talked. When the plane was about to land, Shi Luo finally couldn't hold back. He took off his eye mask and hesitantly asked, "You ... you're not going to ask how the exam went?"

Yu Sui didn't open his eyes. He asked back in a low voice, "Can I ask?"

It's been two days. Yu Sui hasn't asked if the test was difficult or not, if he did well or not. He hasn't asked anything about the exam. Shi Luo wanted to act like a pretentious prick but wasn't given any chance to do so. He'd been holding back for so long, he was almost suffocating from it. Shi Luo pretended to be very relaxed and casual. He said, aloof, "You can."

Yu Sui opened his eyes and thought about it. He asked, "Was math ... difficult?"

Shi Luo tried his best to make himself seem indifferent. He shook his head, "It wasn't difficult."

Yu Sui nodded his head. He felt relieved. "The questions weren't difficult. That's good."

Shi Luo's brows furrowed slightly. A moment later, he corrected him uneasily, "... It wasn't difficult...for me."

Shi Luo stressed the last two words - 'for me'.

Yu Sui raised his eyes and looked at Shi Luo. The corner of his lips rose bit by bit, until finally, he couldn't help but snort out a laugh.

Shi Luo's face turned red from holding himself back. "What are you laughing ..."

Yu Sui tried his best to restrain his laughter, "What score do you think you'll get?"

Shi Luo tried his best to remain aloof, "About one hundred and three points."

"Ckfrbwf."

Te Vel jrxfv jybea fjmt reypfmar bcf ys bcf. Vtl Oeb lcvlgfmais abbafv tlr bkc tbgc, tlr ojmf kjr oiertfv klat tjqqlcfrr.