Chapter 116

Someone who could make Whisper be unable to forget about them and have Whisper’s feelings for them unchanged even after three whole years was someone not to be trifled with.

Shi Luo has always been the scheming sort when it came to Yu Sui and Shi Luo has never hidden it or covered it up. Instead, he would explain clearly to Yu Sui so that he would understand.

I did it on purpose. I was wearing you down. I was tricking you. It was to make you care about me more.

Shi Luo looked at Yu Sui and asked in a low voice, “...Playing well and snatching away the MVP title from you guys while making you think I’m nervous and enjoying your slag man considerateness, are these mutually exclusive things?”

Shi Luo’s eyes were full of his special possessiveness towards Yu Sui, which he’d been showing less often. “I relied upon your concern for me so that you would take the initiative to give me your room card, so that you’d let me kiss and touch you...is that so bad? ”

Yu Sui looked down at Shi Luo and smiled.

It wasn’t mutually exclusive and it was fine.

This direct to your face sense of predation...was very familiar.

Shi Luo has been like this since he was a child and Yu Sui himself had said so; that the scheming of people who he didn’t like was ‘scheming’.

Scheming by the person he liked was called ‘acting spoiled’.

Yu Sui had fallen for this ruse of Shi Luo’s.

“They say I’m good at dating...” Yu Sui touched Shi Luo’s chin and sighed in a low voice, “Wait until you’re two years older, I bet you’re going to be more of a danger than I am.”

Shi Luo lowered his head, rubbed his lips against Yu Sui’s fingers and murmured, “Captain, keep a close watch on me...Don’t let me be a danger to others.”

Yu Sui smiled, “Don’t worry... I’m watching you real close.”

Their teammates have changed their clothes and were already waiting in the lounge. Many of the local staff were also there. If they delayed any longer, someone would knock on the door of the locker room. The two of them could no longer enjoy their time alone. They had to change into their casual clothes and return to the hotel immediately. .

It was already winter in the northern hemisphere. If they wore their team uniforms outside they would inevitably freeze to death. Players would come to the stadium wearing their own clothes and when they get into the warm lounge rooms, that’s when they change into their uniforms to play in the match. Naturally, they would change back to their own clothes after the game.

Yu Sui whistled softly at Shi Luo, “Who will change first?”

The person who changes clothes first would inevitably be watched the entire way by the other. Shi Luo’s eyes darkened and he muttered, “You.”

Without any delay, Yu Sui pulled off his jacket. He took off his team uniform and hung it up. He followed it with taking off his half sleeved of the inner team shirt. Yu Sui took the thick sweater and put it on with a little smile in his eyes. He whispered, “Shi Shen...When you change clothes, I keep my eyes closed.”

Shi Luo wasn’t going to play ‘gentleman’ with Yu Sui. He wanted to watch.

Yu Sui was also quite generous. He hooked the chair over with his foot, sat down and changed all his clothes. He quickly hung up his team uniform and rubbed Shi Luo’s head, “I’ll wait for you outside. Hurry up.”

Their brief intimate time in the middle of their intense competition period ended. Shi Luo changed back into his own clothes, wrapped himself up in a thick down jacket and went out of the stadium. He boarded the bus along with everyone from the club and headed back to the hotel.