Tourist Trapped

(Yo! Star here! Welcome back! This is the start of cartoon stories[if this story does well]! I wanted to push myself further than just anime and video games, diving into "old" cartoons and such. Like Gravity Falls, Kim Possible, Star Vs The Forces Of Evil, Steven Universe, etc. This will go down in the Cartoon List, and after one is complete, the other will go up no matter how many stories I got. Once again, thats only if this story does well. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy the story as we go forward!)

"Ah, Summer break."

"So, do you want cheese on that, hon?"

"Sure, Hank."

"A time for leisure, recreation, and takin' 'er easy..."

A family is seen eating at a picnic before a sign appears that says 'Welcome to Gravity Falls.'

"Unless you're me."

A go cart burst through the sign with three kids in it. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Something behind them knocks down the tall trees in the forest behind them. The girl turned around and pulled a boy up, face forward after he was flipped upside down. "Whew, thanks for that."

"No probs!" She said as the footsteps go louder and he tried to sit straight.

"Oh come on! JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!" The boy shouted at the noise and dodged an attack.

"It's getting closer!" Mabel screamed as the boy looked backwards to see the creatures arms almost close in on them .

"DIPPER, SLAM THE GAS!!" The boy shouted as Dipper went up a rock that span the cart around in the air. Somehow, they all landed on the ground without losing momentum.

"My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my sister, Mabel. The guy in the back who's getting ready to fight is our best friend, Y/n. You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart, fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror."

The creature throws a tree in front of the road. Y/n quickly point to it. "Pump the breaks! Morning wood blocking our path!"

"Don't say it like that!" Dipper tries shifting the wheel and Y/n all are seen screaming in a still frame.

"Rest assured, there's a perfectly logical explanation."
——————-

———————
(Y/n's POV)

"Let's rewind a bit, shall we?"

Y/n was seen playing some video games when you were suddenly brought down stairs and your stuff was taken. Replaced was camping gear and bags. Putting some sunscreen on their noses.

"It seemingly began when Mabel and Dipper's parents, and my Aunt all decided that us kids could use some fresh air. Apparently, Mabel and Dipper's parents knew someone who would watch me. They shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon, to stay at their great uncle's place in the woods."

Y/n is then seen walking into the Mystery shack and notice the S is falling off. This placed looks run down and old. Nevertheless, Mabel quickly places her posters in her room, well shared attic.