The Time Traveler's Pig

The episode opens to the Mystery Fair being constructed. Stan smiled, "There she is, Mabel; the cheapest fair money can rent. I spared every expense."

Dipper is heard screaming off screen, then he comes falling down in a broken tram cart, "I think the sky tram is broken. Also, most of my bones."

Y/n is also heard screaming as he is launched forward, rolling until he put a holt but Mabel stepping on him. "Thank you...poof."

"Ha ha, this guy. Alright, alright. I've got a job for you two." Stan pulls out a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates with an A+ on them, "I printed up a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates. Go slap one on anything that looks like a lawsuit."

Stan hands them to Dipper, who gives some to Mabel and Y/n. Mabel looks at them, "Grunkle Stan, is that legal?"

Stan chuckled, "When there's no cops around, anything's legal! Soos, how's that dunk tank coming along?"

Soos uses a blowtorch on the handle of a dunk tank, "Almost ready to go, Mr. Pines."

Stan knocks on the target and the seat barely moves, "Ha, you've got it rigged from here to Timbuktu! There's nothing on Earth that could knock me down!"

Soos says, "Yeah, except for like a futuristic laser arm cannon."

"Ah. Hey, you haven't seen my red screwdriver, have ya? Darn thing went missing." Stan digs around in toolbox.

Soos thought about it, "Maybe some magical creature or paranormal thing-um took it."

"Oi! You've been spending too much time with those kids." Stan keeps digging in toolbox and mumbling, "Alright, let's see where'd I put that thing."

Blendin Blandin was behind some portable toilets, "The mission is proceeding as planned. Over."

He uses Stan's red screwdriver to fix his camouflage suit, then walks away.
———————————-

—————————————
Stan speaks through the megaphone, "says It's 12 o' clock! The Dunk Tank is now open!"

The tourists cover their ears as the megaphone screeches, Stan continues, "Step right up, and dunk me folks!"

Stan points to a tourist eating a pretzel, "I'm talking to you, Cut-offs!"

Tourists started to gathered in front of Stan's dunk tank. "That's right! Muffin-Top, High-Pants! Who wants a piece of me?"

Tourists throw balls at dunk tank, but fail to knock down Stan, "Ahahahaha! Come back anytime, folks! Ahahahaha!"

Dipper was eating corn dog shaped like question mark; to Wendy, "How do they get them into this shape? It's unnatural."

Wendy smirks at him, "But Dipper, they're so... (holds up corn dog to the end of the sign that says "DELICIOUS") delicious?"

Dipper and Wendy laugh as Mustard drips on Wendy, "Aw, boo! I'll be right back."

She leaves as Dipper laughs, "I'll be right here! Haha! (Whispering:) I love you!"

Mabel enters with two cotton candy sticks, "Look at you two! Getting all romantic at the fair!"

Dipper lies, "Eh, it's no big deal."

Y/n is seen with his normal clothing, no cane, eyepatch, or hat. He smiled as he held a candy apple, "you shouldn't lie to yourself. (Takes a bite) not healthy."