Lost Chapter: Little Dipper

(A/n: Hey! Welcome to Lost Chapters! Chapters that didn't fit in with the initial plot line due to storyline reasons, but I'm writing for fun. The beauty of the chapters is that I try to fit the narrative into the plot line, since the story is completed, this makes this much easier. So, whether or not this is canon is up to your interpretation. Lastly, plan to release the comics chapters later.)

[The episode opens in Gideon's bedroom. Gideon reads through Journal 2 on his dresser drawer to come up with a nefarious scheme against the Pines family.]

"Zombie attack? Never works, they don't take orders. Blood rain? Ew! Mess up my suit. Heh, no thank you. Demon Caterpillars? DRAT!" Gideon shuts the book in rage. "There must be a perfect way to exact vengeance on the Pines family. Especially that nuisance, Y/n! It's not enough to harm 'em, I need to take something from them. Something that'll give me ultimate power. Wait, of course! (Picks up his model of the Mystery Shack) It's perfect..."

The screen fades to a shot of the Mystery Shack. Y/n, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan Pines are watching TV. Constable, "You've gone too far this time, Duck-tective!

Duck-tective (On TV:) Quack quack, quack quack quack quack.

Y/n laid with Paris, doing Mabel's hair while Mabel sat in front of him. "Y/n was unamused, This show is stupid."

Mabel shushes him, "Shhh!"

[The doorbell rings.]

Stan opens the door, "Welcome to a world of mystery!"

However, it's a lawyer, the enemy of the Pines family. "Stan Pines?"

"The tax collector! You found me!" Stan throws a smoke bomb at the ground to distract the lawyer, then runs inside and rips off a decoration, revealing a duffle bag with money in it; searches the tiles of the wall, "Aah... uh... which one of these is the trap door?"

An unnamed lawyer speaks up, "Mister Pines. I'm from the Winninghouse Coupon Savers contest, and YOU ARE OUR BIIIIIIG WINNER!"

A cameraman comes in along with two women holding a check for 10,000,000 Dollars. Gold confetti is thrown on Stan's face. "Heh? My one and only dream, which was to possess money, has come true!"

Dipper smiled, "We're rich! I'm gonna get a butler!"

Mabel cheered, "I'm gonna buy a talking horse!"

Y/n, however, was clearly not believing it, "Uh-huh... right. I can already guess who's behind this."

The unnamed lawyer offers a contract to Stan, "Just sign here for the money."

Stan immediately signs the contract, "You bet!"

Gideon rips through the giant check, "Ha! Stanford, you fool! (The two women leave the shack) You just signed over the Mystery Shack to liddle ol' me! (Sings and dances)"

Dipper and Mabel gasped. Though, Stan looks over at Y/n, who held a small smile on his face, "Y/n, wanna tell him?"

Y/n looks to Gideon, "Hey, Off-brand Fat Albert. Did you double-check the errors?"

Gideon reads from the contract, "The shack is hereby signed over to... (Opens his eyes wide in shock) SUCK A LEMON LITTLE MAN?!"

Stan and Y/n start buckling with laughter, "Ahahaha!"

Gideon rips contract angrily, "How dare you! (Dipper and Mabel join the laughter) I am not a threat to be taken lightly! (Reaches for the man) Come here, hon. I need your arms. (Unnamed lawyer lifts Gideon)"

Y/n taunts the tiny boy, "Aww what's the matter? Gonna need someone to pat your back too so you burp?"

"I'll get you, Pines! I'LL GET YOU ALL!" The Lawyer carries Gideon out.