Into The Bunker

Episode starts at Wendy's house, where Dipper and Wendy are watching "Nearly Almost Dead But Not Quite!"

Trixandra spoke, "What do we do, Chadley? I thought they were dead!"

Chadley explained, "Far worse, Trixandra! They're... Nearly Almost Dead But Not Quite!"

Trixandra screams, Dipper was not impressed, "Man, these movies are a lot less scary when you actually fought real zombies."

Wendy points to the TV, "They're slow! Just power-walk away from them!"

Dipper pokes Wendy with his elbow, "How much you want to bet that guy dies first?"

TV chomping noise, Chadley screamed, "mAah! My face is being eaten a lot!"

Wendy and Dipper laugh. "Chadley ain't pretty no more. (Wendy's phone buzzes) One second. (Grabs phone) Ugh, another text from one of the guys at my school! Just jerks looking for a fun time."

Dipper was curious, yeah! Fun time...How's, uh, how's all that going?"

He makes circles with his finger, Wendy was just annoyed, "Ugh, I'be been getting these more and more! Just look at these texts. (Shows Dipper her phone) Winky frown? What does that even mean?"

"And you're not..." Dipper coughs, "not like, seeing any other guys or..."

"Of course I am, meet my new boyfriend, dude." Wendy hugs a plush walrus.

Dipper laughs, "Right, right. (Nervous laugh) So, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to maybe if, you know, you and me, whatever. I mean if maybe you (Grimaces) wanted to join me and Mabel on this mystery hunt? Tomorrow? Conspiracy stuff and all that?"

"Yeah, dude. I love doing all that junk with friends." Wendy shouts to the TV, "Yo Chadley, watch out!"

"Yeah, that's what we are." Dipper looks at a note he had written about confessing his crush on Wendy, "That's all we'll ever be. (Crumples it up, lies back on Wendy's bed) Friends."

Wendy bluntly stated, "Dude, you're laying on my bra."

"Hu—?" Dipper screams.
—————-

———————
Workmen are fixing up the nearly destroyed Mystery Shack. Stan looks at them, "Hey, easy with that, it's genuine plastic! And repave the cracks in the parking lot while you're at it! (Looking into chasm) I don't want my car falling into China!"

A Workman approached him, "Mr. Pines, what exactly caused all this damage? I need to write a report."

"Uhhh, big woodpecker." the gift shop sign falls over. "Keep the change." Stan stuffs several bills into the workman's front pocket, "...I'm winking under my eye patch."

Workman shrugs, "Works for me."

Stan lifts his eye patch and looks around, "Now where'd those kids run off to?"

Dipper, Mabel, Y/n, and Soos are standing around the tree that contained Journal 3. Dipper taps a pen on his lantern, "Thank you all for coming."

Mabel smiled, "Hey, when there's a mystery, you can count on your sister...-Ey."

Soos laughs, "That's an amazing rhyme. When you want some, good... When you need a Soos, you... Oh oh, gosh, I don't know."

Y/n raised his cane, "I am also here."