Boss Mabel

(How many of you have noticed that there's no Little Dipper chapter? :])

The episode opens with Y/n, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, and Waddles watching Cash Wheel. Mabel and Waddles are eating Chipackerz. "Ladies and gentlemen, we now return to Cash Wheel! Sponsored by Chipackerz, the chip flavored crackers!"

"But they taste just like chips!" Mabel eats a cracker.

A contestant spins the wheel and lands on 'cash shower.' "Congratulations! You're taking a..."

Stan Pines & TV Announcer both say. "Cash shower!"

Money starts falling down on the man in the middle. When the other two contestants try to take some money, he slaps and punches them away. Stan smiled, "I like that guy's style."

Soos shouts, "Mr. Pines! We got tourists at 9 o'clock! A whole busload of 'em!"

A bus pulls up and tourists start to get out. "Hot tamales, it's a jackpot! Soos! Make some new attractions!"

"You got it, boss!" Soos glues a wolf head onto a chicken,

"Wendy! Mark up those prices! The higher the better! (Wendy puts a 0 behind a $2 price tag, making it $20) Higher! Bleed 'em dry! (Wendy puts another 0 making it $200)" Stan shouted.

Dipper looked at him. "Eesh, Grunkle Stan. It's like when you see tourists, all you see are wallets with legs."

"That's not true." Stan looks out the window and sees a family as wallets with legs.

Y/n folded his arms, "I highly doubt that."

Wallet Boy spoke, "Thanks for taking me to the Mystery Shack, daddy!"

Wallet Dad replied, "Ha ha! Now don't spend yourself all in one place."

Another wallet man comes out of a car. "I'm feeling carsick... (groans) Blaaaaaaaah! (Vomits pennies)"

Stan looks at Dipper and Y/n, "Clean-up on the front lawn!"

Dipper, "not it!"

Y/n says, "not- dang it!"

Y/n sighs, picks up a bucket of water and a mop and heads outside.
————-—————

———————-
A boy puts a penny inside a penny press. A small card that says "Thanks for the penny! -Stan" comes out. The boy sighs.

Cuts to Stan leading a tour around the Mystery Shack. "Ladies and gentle-tourists! Looking around my Mystery Shack, you will see many wondrous roadside attractions. Be amazed at the only known photo of a horse riding another horse! (Points to a picture of a horse riding another horse, and many tourists take pictures and mutter, interested) That's-That's pretty good! (Tourists take pictures) Be astounded at the horrible, pre-teen wolf boy! (Pulls a curtain revealing Dipper with hair glued to his legs and fake wolf ears and teeth) Oh! Oh, look at him! All that hair! His body's changing, ah!"

Dipper takes off his fake wolf teeth, "Grunkle Stan, this is demeaning."

"What? I don't know "de meaning" of that word!" Stan and the tourists laugh at his joke. "If you throw money at him, he dances."

The tourists cheer and begin to throw money at Dipper, and he makes an attempt to dance. Stan catches money with a jar. "Ha ha ha! Ooh! Thank you!"

Cut to Mabel selling bumper stickers in the gift shop. "Behold! Mystery Shack bumper stickers! You can stick 'em on your bumper, or over your husband's mouth. Am I right, ladies? She knows what I'm talking about!"