A (Not Really) Tale of Two Stans

The episode opens to a bird standing on Glass Shard Beach. The bird walks off as Stan and Ford Pines, as children, run by. "Hehehehe! Wait up!"

Stan chuckled, "Heh! Yeah, you should keep up."

"I...I can keep up!" Ford peeks through some boards, "Whoa!"

Stan stated, "Neato!"

Ford looked around, "Mysterious, boarded-up cave! It might be filled with lost prehistoric life forms! Or mesoamerican gold!"

"Uh, ladies first." Ford and Stan punch each other and laugh. Ford tries to pull a board off of the cave, but fails and falls backward, "Ha ha! Good thing you've got your smarts, Poindexter. I've got the other thing. What is it called? Oh, right, punching! (punches through a board; looks at his hand, which now has splinters all over it) Cool. Splinters!"

Ford shines a flashlight into the cave, "Whoa, it's so creepy in here!"

Stan comes into the cave, "Hey, don't worry, bro. Wherever we go, we go together. Don't forget to leave our names so they know who owns the place."

Ford writes on the wall in marker, "Stanley and Stanford Pines."

Stan and Ford walk off, chanting, "Pines! Pines! Pines! Pines!"
———-

————
Cut to the Mystery Shack in the past a bit eariler.

Ford looks at Y/n, as his full shot was yellow now. Ford glared, "CYPHER!"

"...!—-!—!—-...." Y/n felt a beam go straight through his chest, before two more go into his head. "Mason...? Ma...be...l........"

Y/n falls to the ground lifeless with blood pouring out. "OH MY GOD! Y/N!" Dipper rushed to him, his eyes watering up.

"Y/NNNN!!!" Mabel shouts with tears fall down. "No, no, no, please, this is all my fault!"

"KID!" Stan rushed over to Y/n, looking in shock as all the memories go through his head. He glared at his brother, "what have you done...?"

"What was needed." Ford darkly and confidently stated. Stan punched him in the face, "ow!!"

"After all these long years of waiting, you're actually here and then you kill a kid! What is wrong with you!?"  Ford punches Stan in the face, mid sentence, sending some of Stan's tears in the air.

"That is not a child! You'd never and couldn't ever possibly understand!Throughout all my time, Bill had taken many shapes and forms, and that was one of them! That 'thing' have tormented me for 12 years!" Ford glared, explaining himself. "that and this! This was an insanely risky move: restarting the portal! Didn't you read my warnings?!"

Stan shouted, "I DON'T CARE! FIX HIM! NOW!! THAT WAS A KID! AND HE IS FAMILY, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!"

Ford was confused until he took a closer look, "what? The reincarnation doesn't have Bill's mind?"

"We beat Bill out of him a while ago!!" Dipper shouted as he cried on Y/n's body.

Ford held his chin, "well...I've never heard that as a possibility... And, he's a different person, you say?"

Mabel glared at Ford, her rage pushing out her tears. Holding Y/n's body tightly, "HE'S DIDN'T WANT TO OPEN THAT DUMB PORTAL LIKE YOU! YOU JUST SHOT HIM! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU-!"