Dreamscraperers

(A/n: Adult Y/n up top? It'll make more sense at the end of this chapter)

The episode opens with Y/n on the mystery shack, he appeared to be all alone. Y/n looks around, "Dipper? Mabel? Soos? Sigh......Stan?"

He walks downstairs before he is surrounded by a red light, "huh...?"

The mystery shack roof suddenly started to float, Y/n is lifted into the air. "Whoa, whoa whoa!"

The roof is sucked into a black hole, Y/n started to panic and stabs the cane into the ground, clutching onto it as if he's holding onto his life.. Lighting is generated by this black hole, only for a tiny creature to fly out. The black hole disappears as Y/n relaxes, "whew, what-?"

A triangle creature snaps his fingers, summoning his cane. He taps dances in front of Y/n before he tips his hat, which tips the area around Y/n. Y/n is flung into the wall, "WHOA! OW! WHAT IS THIS-?!"

Bill puts his hat back to normal, Y/n falls to the ground, "ugh, I'm so loss right now..."

"Well, Comet, I'm glad to see the back up plan worked." Bill says as Y/n was confused.

"Back up...plan? I'm sorry, I don't know what's happening. Am I supposed to know you?" Y/n asked as he held his head.

"Hm, not ringing any bells yet? Let me show you just a fraction of my knowledge!" Bill says as he splits himself into thirds. "I'll tell ya three secrets of yours!"

"You have a fear of the unknown, and ya worry that you're too serious all the time!"' the first Bill says.

"You were captured by the Northwest family and called Y/n Northwest before they tried to throw you away after your powers went rampant! Then you became Y/n L/n and lived with their servant, Juliet L/n!" the second Bill stated.

"You've got a huge crush on that Mabel girl!" the third said as Y/n blushed.

"Huh?! What are you talking about!? How do you know so much about me, you demonic Dorito!?" Y/n shouted.

"You see that amulet around your neck kid?" Bill asked as Y/n held it, "well, it turns out, there was a prophecy of my defeat, if a group of people came together, they could destroy me. If my plan worked and I've been reincarnated...that means I did rise up to power and used my time manipulation to send the reincarnation back in time like I wanted. But...that also means..."

Bill got a little red, with rage, "I was defeated somehow! That concept alone antagonizes me..."

"Wait, wait, wait. So you're saying...I'm you..and you sent were reborn as me in the future...? And...Doesn't the NW mean Northwest?" Y/n asked, "after all, by your logic I...was...reincarnationed in front of the Northwest mansion..."

Bill laughed, "man, I knew my old self wouldn't have loss his sense of humor! The NW stands for NEVER-ENDING WAR!! The amulet is how I know it's you kiddo. But..."

Bill flies around Y/n, "you've only unlocked the lasers and transmutation? What have you been doing all summer? You're slacking!"

Bill snaps his fingers and suddenly Y/n appears in the sky, "AAAAAAAH!!!"

"Come on, don't tell me you've never questioned the lasers and the sword that came out of a cane! I know you're a little dumb but, come on! How did you think you were doing that?! Even some of the audience got it before you!" Bill appears next to him, bored, "go ahead! Activate your powers already!"

"WHAT?! I...I CAN'T! I DON'T KNOW HOW...!" Y/n shouted as Bill smacked him with his cane. "GRG-!"

Y/n went to punch him but Bill wrapped his arms around him. "what was that? You know what? I'm just gonna give you a KICKSTARTER!!!"