The Love God

A/n: Now, this is definitely how I see Mabel, Y/n, and Dipper

A/n: Now, this is definitely how I see Mabel, Y/n, and Dipper. Those of you that have a hard time imagining, this is what Y/n could look like. It's what I use.

Also if anyone knows who the original artist is, feel free to share.
——-
Opens to scene of Mabel playing a game on her stolen device, "take that exploding kittens!"

Dipper walks in, "hey, Mabel? Have you seen Y/n?"

Mabel immediately froze, getting up, "has he disappeared again?" Mabel put some chapstick on, with a smile, "oh well, guess I have to kiss-"

"That won't be needed." an deep and mature voice is heard. Dipper and Mabel both turn to the door, to see a tall figure with an eyepatch looking at them. He seemed to an adult, "Mabel. Dipper."

"Wha-? Y/n?!" Dipper shouted with a panic.

Mabel rushed over looking at him, "what happened?! Why do you look so hot!?"

Y/n blushed a bit with an unamused expression, "Um..thanks...? I think I used some of my time Manipulation on myself on accident when I was sleeping. I was trying to find a way back but..."

"Hmm, does it hurt?" Dipper pinched his body.

"Ow!" Y/n slapped Dipper's hand, "it's time manipulation, it's not a weakling spell. Though my back does kinda ache."

"Well, when a spell goes wrong, we grab the cane." Mabel picked up Y/n's cane.

"Do we have to do this every time?" Y/n asked with sorrow and fear.

"Sorry man, this is the only thing that seems to work." Dipper explained as the two held the cane and pushed it into Y/n's stomach. A bright light rang out before...

Y/n looked exactly like Bill. Triangle and hat and all. "Great, now I look like this."

"Aww, it's kinda cute." Mabel giggles as she starts spinning Y/n's corners, making the boy spin in the air, "a tiny cute floating Dorito."

"Stop." Y/n bluntly says while Mabel keeps spinning him. Y/n gets red and shouted with anger, "I said stop!"

"Ahahah! Sorry." Mabel laughed as she raised the cane, "this time."

They plunged the cane into Y/n's eye as a flash rang out. Y/n was back to normal, Dipper smiled, "there ya...go..."

"AHHH!!" Y/n rolled around, feeling his eyes.

Mabel shrugged, "at least he's back to normal."

"I'm in an immense amount of pain." Y/n weakly says.

Cuts to a shot of the Gravity Falls Cemetery with a partly cloudy sky, and a star-shaped cloud. Y/n, Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Nate, Tambry, Lee, and Thompson are watching the sky and pointing at clouds.

"Whoa! That cloud looks like a chipmunk," Mabel points to a cloud shaped like an animal; an airplane flies out of its 'mouth.'

Wendy adds, "—Barfing an airplane. (Everyone laughs)"