Dipper Vs Manliness

The scene opens on the exterior of the Mystery Shack. Tyler Cutebiker is seen talking to Stan, "I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?"

"Uh, how about these crystals?" Stan puts a bowl of 'crystals' on the counter.

Tyler looks over at them, "Ha ha! Looks like broken glass."

Stan squints his eyes, "What are you, a cop?"

Tyler walks over to a different area, "Ooh! What is that new thing?"

Dipper looks at him, "Grunkle Stan?"

Y/n seemed bored out of his mind, he had bags under his eyes, "Can we go to the diner?"

Mabel nodded, "We're huuungry."

Dipper added, "Huuuuungry."

Y/n, Dipper and Mabel hit their stomachs against each other three times. Stan nods, "Yeah, sure. Soon as this yahoo makes up his mind."

Tyler points at a fur trout, "Do you have this in another animal?"

"I'm fine locking him inside if you are." Y/n, Mabel and Dipper nod eagerly.

It cuts to outside, where Stan has clumsily locked Tyler in the gift shop. "Puma shirt, panther shirt. Puma shirt, panther shirt. Puma shirt... (pauses) panther shirt."
————————-

——————————
Cut to Greasy's diner. Waitress hits a woodpecker with a broom. "Shoo! Git!
She hits a beaver in a hole in the floor."

Stan, Y/n, Dipper and Mabel enter. Old Man McGucket shots, "Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!"

The gang walk by McGucket, Wendy and Manly Dan as Sheriff Blubs is eating pancakes very quickly while Deputy Durland points a speeding device at him. "Go! Go! Go! Go!"

Cuts to Y/n, Dipper, Mabel(with a spoon in her nose), and Stan's table. Lazy Susan walks up to the table. Stan smiled at her, "Lazy Susan! There's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday?"

Lazy Susan bluntly stated, "I got hit by a bus!"

Stan laughed, "Ha ha ha ha! Hilarious!"

Lazy Susan smiled, "Thank you. Ha ha ha ha hee hee ho ho ho."

Stan raised an eyebrow, "You do split plates, right?"

"Maybe..." She makes her lazy eye wink, "Wink!"

"Great! We'll all split a one-fourth of the number seven, plus a free salad dressing for the lady," Stan says as Mabel removes the spoon. "and a small plate of ketchup for the boy, and grease for the other one."

Lazy Susan writes it down and walks off, Mabel looks at Stan, "But Grunkle Stan, I want pancakes!"

"With the fancy flour they use these days? What am I, made of money?" A piece of money shows out of Stan's sleeve, "Tap tap."

He taps it back in the sleeve, Y/n looked at him, "you cheapskate. We're not even eating any food!"

"Look, when you get money, you can pay."  Stan said as Y/n slumped in his chair.

Dipper looks over and sees the Manliness Tester, "Don't worry guys, pancakes are on me. I'm gonna win some by beating that manliness tester."

Stan looks at Mabel, "Manliness Tester?"