Double Dipper

The episode begins with Soos and Wendy preparing for a party. Y/n, Mabel and Dipper are sitting on a couch. Dipper looks at Mabel, "Oh no, guys. I-I don't feel so good. I-BBBBLLLAAAA!"

He sprays Silly String at Mabel and Y/n, Mabel holds her belly, "Ohhh, Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?! BBBBBLLLAAAA!!"

Mabel sprays Silly String at Dipper and Y/n. Y/n looks at Stan, "oh no, I think I feel something emerging! BBBBLLLLAAAA!"

They all spray silly string at each other, "BBBBLLLAAAA!"

Mabel laughed, "Hahaha, barfing!0

Wendy quickly runs up, "Guys, guys, stop! Something terrible just happened!"

Y/n, Dipper and Mabel stare at Wendy, waiting for her to tell them. Only...

"BBBBLLLAAAA!" She sprays Silly String at the trio. They all laugh hysterically.

Mabel throws confetti, "Comedy gold!"

Stan takes Silly String cans and confetti, "Alright, alright! Party supplies are now off-limits."

Y/n smirked with a pout, "man, no fair!"

Soos looks at his boss, "Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again?"

"Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack." Stan unrolls a 'Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey' game.

Soos looked at Stan, setting up things. "Nice!"

"The young people of this town want fun; I'll smother 'em with fun!" Stan admitted.

Dipper pours Y/n and Mabel some Diet Pitt Peach Soda, "Maybe comments like that are why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack."

Y/n takes a sip, "understandably so."

"Hey, hey! Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?" Stan shows the kids a flyer.

"Uh...do we have to?" Y/n asked as Stan nodded.

Mabel looked on, "it'll just be a normal trip. A trip to the copier store!"

Soos keeps moving, "Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all at the copier store! That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store."

Stan wasn't paying much attention to the kids, "Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!"

Y/n, Dipper and Mabel are in Stan's office. They pull the sheet off the old, busted up copier machine. Several moths fly around it. Mabel gasps, "Butterflies!"

"Nope, nope, those are definitely moths." Y/n says as he coughed from the dust.

Dipper lifts the lid up, "Does it even work?"

He presses a button, then rests his arm on the machine. It turns on, and creates a copy of his arm. Mabel picks up the paper, "Success! (Notices the paper shaking and drops it) Whoa!"

The picture of Dipper's arm comes to life and begins to crawl near them. Y/n, Mabel, and Dipper all shoot, "AH!"

"Stay back!" Dipper throws Mabel's soda at the arm, disintegrating it. "Oh my gosh! Y/n, Mabel, I think this copier can copy human beings!"

"Do you realize what this means? (Pauses) BBBBLLLAAAA!!" Mabel sprays Silly String at Dipper and Y/n.

Y/n sighed, "it's gonna be a long night, I can feel it..."
———————