Northwest Mansion Mystery

Stan is seen glaring at someone, "Hey, look at me. Turn around and look at me, you one-eyed demon! You're a real wise-guy, but you made one fatal mistake: you messed with my family."

"You're making a mistake! I'll give you anything!" Bill's shows a picture of a dollar sign, a star, a pot of gold and a galaxy, "Money! Fame! Riches! Infinite power! Your own galaxy! Please! (Bends and melts) No! What's happening to me?! (Flashes between several distorted forms;speaking backwards:) Nruter yam I taht rewop tneicna eht ekovni i! Nrub ot emoc sah emit ym! L-T-O-L-O-X-A! (Speaking normally:) STAAANNLLEEEEY!"

Stan punches Bill in the eye and Bill disintegrates with a fading scream. Stan pants, then picks up a picture of him with Dipper, Mabel and Waddles, "Heh. Guess I was good for something after all..."

Cuts to a clock going backwards as the hands move counterclockwise. In front of the Northwest Manor, a bright light is revealed on the doorstep. A baby Y/n is seen with an amulet around his neck. Pacifica is seen crawling up to him after separating from her parents and hugging him. "Pacifica, what on earth are you-!"

Her parents noticed a baby and the amulet, looking at the initials. They both smiled at each other and the rest is history. The scene ends with Bill's laugher echoing.
——

——
Episode opens with a shot of Northwest Manor in a thunder storm. Cut to manor interior, closeup of Priscilla Northwest reading a paper. "Preston, I must say, the guest list for this year's party has so much diversity!"

"Yes, a nice mix of millionaires and billionaires." Preston swats a servant with a newspaper, "Put the oyster fork at an angle! We're not animals, man."

"Now where the devil is—?" Priscilla turns to doorway, sees Pacifica in a lake foam green dress, "Pacifica! (Pacifica curtsies, she walks up to her) What did I tell you about that dress? The theme is sea foam green, not lake foam green! Go change!"

Pacifica frowns, "But, I- I kinda like it."

Preston glared, "Mind your mother, Pacifica."

"But--" Preston rings a bell. Pacifica grits her teeth and sighed, "Yes, 'father'."

The ground begins to shake, while at the table, plates and utensils clatter. The Northwests and their staff stare and gasp. "Oh no! It's... happening."

Furniture and dinnerware fly at the unfortunate individuals present, while everyone either ducks or hides underneath tables. "You are my possessions! (Swats a plate away) Obey me!"

More things fly at Preston. He screams and ducks underneath the table. Priscilla shouted, "This is a disaster! The party's in just 24 hours!"

"Surely there's someone who can handle this sort of nonsense!" Preston looks at a newspaper and cuts beneath the headline to a picture of Dipper Pines warding off a giant vampire bat from Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland. "And I think I know just the person..."

Cut to exterior shot of the Mystery Shack back porch, then interior. Dipper is sitting in the living room watching T.V. "You asked for it, you got it! An entire 48-hour marathon of Ghost Harassers on the 'Used to Be About History Channel!'"

"Be strong, bladder." Dipper pats his stomach. "We're not gonna move till sunset."

Y/n walked in and say down next to him, "don't think that's healthy."

"Most of what we do isn't." Dipper simply stated.

Toby Determined says on the TV, "We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news!"