The Hand That Rocks The Mabel

Y/n is seen sleeping on the ground as he starts to shift in his sleep. Voices appearing in his head.

"DEMON!" Y/n's amulet started to rise.

"-SAVE THE TOWNSMEN-!" Y/n clenched the sides of the ground, gritting his teeth and turning his head in the process. "STANLY-!"

"-NORTHWEST_!" Y/n started to rise in the air as Dipper and Mabel started to rise as well. "IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING-!"

"-PINES, YOU BAS-!" The amulet started to pull outwards. "I-'ll BE BAC-!"

"REINC-!" Y/n is seen in a burning field before he looks at the moon. The moon flips around and shows a giant eyeball.

"I'M ALWAYS HERE, KIDDO!"

Everyone falls back on the ground, alseep as Parris looks at Y/n, suspicious of something.

Later, Stan Pines out in the front yard with some tourists. "For tonight's final illusion, we have the incredible 'Sack of Mystery.' When you put your money in, it mysteriously disappears!"

The crowd mutters several positive things about the trick's credibility and Stan's character. Stan smiles at his gain and their loss. Meanwhile, Y/n, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos are watching television. "The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist."

Y/n, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos start cheering and Dipper says that the tiger's a hero. On TV, the tiger punches itself. "Tiger Fist! ...will return after these messages."

Soos points at the T.V, "Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you guys about."

Bud Gleeful Voices-over, "Are you completely miserable?"

An Actor cried, "YES!"

Bud continues, "Then you need to meet (In a whisper:) Gideon."

Dipper and Y/n were confused, "Gideon?"

Mabel Pines looks at T.V, "What makes him so special?"

Bud speaks, "He's a psychic."

Mabel was interested, "Aroo?"

Bud looks at the camera, "So don't waste your time with other so-called 'man of mystery.'"

The screen shows a clip of Stan coming out of an outhouse and is stamped with the word 'FRAUD.' "Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy."

Speeding through subtext for commercial, "Voidwhereprohibited,noC.O.D.'saccepted.CarlaI'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit."

Mabel looks at it, "Wow, I'm getting all curiousy inside!"

Y/n rolls his eyes, "we see crazier stuff than that everyday. He's probably a sham anyway."

Stan walks in, "The kid's right. Nothin but a sham. And ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town, I've had nothin' but trouble."

Cut to Grunkle Stan driving in a parking lot. He spots an open parking spot and attempts to back in, but Gideon's tour bus pulls in first. Stan makes a fist, "Gideon!"

Mabel looks at Stan, "Well, is he really psychic?"

Dipper looks at her, "I think we should go and find out."

Y/n shakes his head, "it's a waste of time."

Stan nods, "as much as I hate to admit it, you should listen to the kid! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition. No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof!"