Little Gift Shop Of Horrors

Open to shot of the Mystery Shack at night. A person (we see the scene through its point of view) walks up to the door. Stan answers it, "Well, hello there, traveler. I see your car broke down on this lonesome country road. A place so remote, that NO ONE CAN HEAR YOUR SCREAMS! (The Traveler starts to back away) Pretend I didn't say that. Come in, come in, but be warned: if you enter, you may be subjected to my tales... TALES DESIGNED TO SELL MY MERCHANDISE!"

Red bolded text appears, which reads "TALES DESIGNED TO SELL MY MERCHANDISE."

Stan laughs maniacally, "Sorry, I was thinking of somethin' funny I heard earlier."
—-

-
Stan lights a lantern, "You've come to the Mystery Shack after hours. A time when the most cursed objects are for sale! Like that thing! There... (Gestures to lump of random body parts that are groaning) Nope? Not a fan? Too many orifices? Alright, I can tell what you're looking for is this (Pulls hand out of a chest) disembodied hand! Why is it so expensive? Well, that's quite a tale. And it's called HANDS OFF! No seriously, hands off (Takes a glowing reptilian eye from person) that's not for sale. Alright, HANDS OFF!!"

Cut to "Hands Off" title screen. Cut to Stan with Y/n, Dipper, and Mabel at a Swap Meet. Mabel is seen pulling an unamused Y/n around, "Swap meet, swap meet, swap meet! Look at all these priceless treasures! Bobbly heads! (Runs over to bobbly heads and flicks them) They agree with everything I say."

Dipper puts on some glasses, "Professor glasses! They make me look like a genius!"

He turns around and crashes into the glasses rack. Y/n laughed, "Ahahaha! Nice one!"

Stan looks at some watches, "Look at these faux-gold beauties! They're mob boss quality!"

Y/n smirked, "You could be one of you tried."

Stan playfully covers his mouth, "shh! Keep it down. You're gonna blow my cover!"

He then sees the Hand Witch and turns to Y/n, Dipper, and Mabel, "Okay, kids. Prepare to watch the delicate art of the deal. Hey Hagface! How much for the junk watches?"

Hand Witch stated, "They are not for sale! NOT FOR YOU, STAN PINES! THE WIND WHISPERS YOUR NAME!"

Tyler looks at his several chimes, "Shush, you guys!"

"Alright, I get it, you're creepy. Anyway, less talky, more watchy." Stan puts down money and takes a watch.

The Hand Witch grabs his arm, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WAAATCHH!!"

"AAH! (Pulls away) YEESH! Freak show!" Stan, Y/n, and the twins walk away.

Mabel darts her eyes towards Stan, "Wow. Someone needs to work on their social skills."

"And their observation skills." Stan shows them his wrist, which has the watch on it, "BOOM! Good job, heisting hands. (Kisses them)"

Y/n smirks, "I have to give respect where it's due."

Dipper asked a good question, "Grunkle Stan, are you seriously shoplifting from a witch? That sounded like a curse."

Stan sarcastically mocks, "That sounded like a curse! (Yelling:) Hey, anyone want to buy a wet blanket? We got a wet blanket for sale!"

All laugh except Dipper, Y/n, and Mabel. Cut to Toby Determined at the wet blanket booth. "I can't survive in this market...0

Cut to Mystery Shack. Stan is in the bathroom. "Hah! Curse? Yeah, right. (Sees himself in the mirror) AAH! Wait, is this curse-ugly or just normal ugly? Heh. Looks like I got off scot-free. (Holds up arms, but he has no hands. Cut to kitchen. Stan is bringing the kids a pan, with oven mitts over his arms) Alright kiddos, breakfast time. Prepare your mouths for- "