Y/n, Dipper, And Mabel vs The Future

Episode opens with Dipper sleeping. Dipper wakes up and screams,
Mabel as Mr. Upside-Downington, "Mornin', Dipper, guess who!"

Dipper smiled, "Oh, what joy. If it isn't Mr. Upside-Downington. How long's it been? "

"Let's see..." Y/n yawned and woke up as well, "Third grade, maybe?"

Mabel nodded, "That's right. And I'm here to deliver Dipper an upside-downington-tastic message!"

Dipper asked, "Is it the message that we're getting too old for this sort of thing?"

Mabel spoke in a normal voice, "Um, kinda, actually. It's that we are exactly one week away from our 13th birthday!"

"Whoa! Our birthday's coming up already?" Dipper gasps, "Soon we're gonna be actual teenagers!"

Mabel cheered, "Finally! I can stop reading preteen magazines and start reading post-preteen magazines."

Dipper added, "PG-13 movies, here I come!"

Y/n held his chin, "I thought people usually ignore that one rule."

"And just one more year until high school. High school, guys! Where girls become women and they teach us stuff about..." Mabel turns Y/n and Dipper around and whispers, "You know what."

Dipper and Y/n both ask, "Trigonometry?"

Mabel nodded, "Oh yeah, baby!"

Y/n chuckled, letting Parris, who was resting on his lap, "lucky you two, I didn't think I'd make it this long. Plus, I'm unfortunately younger than you."

Dipper laughed, "yep, you still got three more months."

Y/n ruffled his hair, "yeah yeah, laugh it up, Mason. I'll still be taller than you any day."

Stan Pines and Soos Ramirez enter the room. "That's not the only good news coming up! In one week my senior citizen's ponytail kit is coming in the mail. I'm...I'm kinda going through some things."

Soos added, "In one week, my grandma is finally letting me eat crackers on my bed! The future is coming for us all, dudes."

Stan cheered, "The future."

Dipper follows, "The future!"

Y/n added, "the future!"

Mabel did it again, "The future!"

Dipper laughs, "I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously with that face on your chin."

Mabel as Mr. Upside-Downington asks, "What face, Dipper?"

Dipper stated, "You're--You're doing the voice so you obviously know what I'm talking about--"

Mabel laughed, "Bi bon't bnow bhat bou're balking about."

Dipper and Y/n laughed as well. Dipper stated, "There is something wrong with you."

Mabel corrected, "There's something wrong with the three of us."

Y/n laughed but inside his mind, Y/n's seen with yellow chains around him. He seemed heavily beat up, and Bill floated in front of him, "come on, how hard is it to break the mind of a twelve year old?! Honestly, you should be breaking down at the thought of me breaking your phone or video games. Maybe even a pc."

"It's gonna take more than that, Bill." Y/n panted with an angry glare, sallowing some blood.

Bill lifted him up, cutting some of his face with his finger, "ah, that's where you're wrong, Comet! You've already been slipping. You're getting weaker. You'll end up alone, an unceremonious end is calling to you. (Cuts to Y/n and the gang laughing in the shack) It's only a matter of time."
—————