6. Heated things

Viridian

"Give it to me!" Lyris glared at his mate.

"I'm fucking allergic to this shit!" Viridian exclaimed.

The vampire then dropped the stick inside the dustbin and sighed.

"You grow Rosewood and Sandalwood but are allergic to perfume." Lyris grumbled.

"Just Lavender." Viridian narrowed his eyes. "And it's not perfume. Don't be dumb."

"Give me something else then." Lyris held out his palm.

"Here, fuck with this." Viridian harshly placed a box of incense stick on his palm.

"You want me to fuck with Japanese Rose?"

"Go crazy."

"Thanks!" Lyris leaned forward to place a quick and innocent kiss against Viridian's cheek before he skipped away.

The vampire scratched his neck, feeling flushed because of one innocent kiss, which happened because Lyris was drunk.

It has been a day after the hunters infiltrated the pack lands, and Lyris along with his cousin, made it their mission to visit Viridian everyday.

Especially Lyris, because Viridian was his mate, and he couldn't stand being apart from him for long even though they were friends.

"I told you not to separate the alcohol from its bottle, now look, he's completely hammered."

Tolen said lazily.

Lyris mistook vodka for orange juice since it was in a juice jar, and nobody noticed it until he'd drank almost half the jar.

"Mal, I'm flying, weeeee. I SOUND LIKE AN ANGRY BIRD. Weeeeeeee. I should be a fucking mimicry artist."

Lyris yelled, climbing on the couch and jumping down from it repeatedly.

Malek was busy wearing a shirt for the Doraemon he repaired earlier.

"It's just a robot." Tolen commented, smacking Malek's head.

"I don't care." Malek smacked Tolen's head.

Viridian looked around at everyone and a small smiled graced his lips.

He watched Lyris and his weird dances as he moved around the house, knocking things down and apologizing to it, before keeping it back in its place.

"Virus, that's enough, drink some water."

Viridian pulled the glass jar away from his mate and handed him a glass of water.

"Virus?! Oh, the Corona Virus! Remember it happened years and years ago?" Lyris asked, refusing the water with his hand.

"Yes, I remember, now drink this."

Viridian placed the mouth of the glass on Lyris' lips forcefully, making him gulp down all its contents.

"That was tiring! Drinking water is tiring!"