12. Interrogation

Viridian

"We can just get rid of them, altogether," Linga spoke up, his eyes never straying from the projector screen that displayed a picture of one of the lone wolves from Kingsley's phone.

All the youngsters of the pack were told to meet at one of the meeting rooms in the pack house on Viridian's idea. He was quite eager to get his hands on the case as quickly as possible, to ease everybody's stress and his own excitement.

There were about two hundred people in the meeting room, consisting majorly of boys.

"No, wait what about the one Kingsley managed to get his hands on?" Rama asked, leaning on the wall, shooting a look at Kingsley who was sitting quietly in a corner.

"Were we able to gut out any intel from the one we captured?" Tyler, one of the boys voiced out.

"He's been unconscious for the past two days, Kingsley did him bad," Malek commented, rolling on one of the chairs.

Tolen was thinking. He always has this familiar glint in his eyes whenever the wheels turn in his head. Nothing could stop him from thinking about all the possible outcomes of a particular situation, and Viridian noticed.

"What are you thinking, Tol?" He asked, looking expectantly at Tolen.

"I think I can get into his head." Tolen states.

"What?" Linga looked confused.

"I can use my magic to see inside his head, it ought to be useful," Tolen explains.

Viridian nods.

"Is there any way we can help?" Viridian asked.

"Yes, make sure he can't wake up for another day, so his mind runs free," Tolen affirmed.

Viridian nodded.

He didn't know witches could see inside a person's head, and the information was new and useful.

"When do you want to do this?" Viridian asked, looking curious.

"Late at night--no disturbance." Tolen declares.

"Great. Okay then, we'll meet here tomorrow, same time." Viridian declares.

The girls and boys start leaving the room one-by-one, leaving Viridian, Tolen, Kingsley, Linga, Rama and Malek behind.

"Where is Lyris?" Viridian asks as soon as the strength reduced.

"He's baby-sitting the kid," Kingsley states, standing up.

"Okay I'll see you all later then, drop by when you have time." Viridian grins, excited to go back to his mate.

"We'll come along, got nothing better to do anyway," Rama shrugs making the others nod.

Viridian could feel Lyris faintly, like a tingle at the back of his head. But lately they have been feeling more drawn towards each other, and their lack of physical connection only increases it.

The vampire couldn't wait to see his mate.

--

"No! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" Lyris argued, attacking Viridian by pulling his hair.