44. Aftermath

Warning: Adult content.

--

Viridian was awake. For an entire hour.

And what did he do that entire hour? Stare at his mate's sleeping face.

He felt like Edward Cullen creeping on his sleeping mate like this and he also thought about how both him and Edward were vampires.

Lyris was unaware of his mate's loving gaze on him as he slept peacefully, tucking himself into his mate unconsciously. Viridian had his hands wrapped around his mate gently but tightly, and Lyris was half lying down on his mate.

Viridian was thinking about how his mate held onto him and he had scratches on his back as proof. He loved being Lyris' safe space and he liked the fact that only he gets to witness this side of Lyris, and he was pretty darn happy about it.

It was a little after ten in the morning when Viridian decided that his made had slept enough and woke him up.

"Time to wake up," Viridian whispered in a soft voice, nuzzling his mate's nose with his own.

Lyris groaned in response and shuffled around the bed, searching for a cooler side, rolling completely away from his mate.

Viridian chuckled quietly as he let his mate wander around the bed and eventually settled back into his mate.

"You're such a weirdo," the half vampire mumbled fondly, looking at his mate with a gentle smile.

"Mhm, so it seems," Lyris muttered, nuzzling into his mate, settling his face below Viridian's throat. "What time is it?"

Viridian wrapped his arms around his mate tightly once again. "Around ten. We need to get up."

Lyris huffed, his warm breath hitting Viridian's throat. "I don't wanna get up, I'm comfy."

Viridian kissed his mate's cheek, letting his lips linger there for a moment longer as he embraced his mate. "Me neither, but we have a pack to run, Virus."

Lyris groaned, moving his head and looking at his mate in the eye. "I'm going to sleep more."

Viridian gently bumped his head with his mate's.

"Nope. You can't."

Lyris aggressively bit Viridian's bottom lip and mumbled. "You weren't the one getting railed, your opinion is irrelevant."

Viridian growled and pinned his mate to the bed, getting over him with a hungry stare that spoke much. Viridian's gaze roamed all over his mate, their covers long gone, exposing the scratch marks on Viridian's and the bite marks on Lyris.

Viridian smirked, realizing that his mate was soaked in his scent and once he steps out, everybody can tell.

"What? What are you planning?" Lyris taunted, looking at his mate warily.

Viridian pulled his mate into a kiss and Lyris sighed into it contently.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Viridian mumbled, pulling away, touching his mate's bottom lip with his thumb.

Lyris chuckled and stretched.

Viridian couldn't take his eyes off his mate and the way his back arched. It reminded Viridian of last night, how Lyris screamed his name over and over again, his back arching and eyes closed.

A certain something now poked Lyris.

"Someone's excited," he chuckled, pulling Viridian down to kiss him.

"Mhm, very much so."

Viridian didn't think twice about what he did next. He picked up Lyris in a swift motion and placed his hands under his mate's ass.

"Dian," Lyris whined in protest.

"What, we're just showering." Viridian stated, carrying his mate to the bathroom, peppering kisses down his neck.

Lyris closed his eyes, enjoying the attention his mate was giving him.

"We did it like four times yesterday." Lyris groaned, getting hard.

Viridian pressed him up against the wall of the bathroom with a teasing smile as he grabbed his mate wherever his hands took him and bit him wherever he pleased.

"If you want to stop, we can stop," Viridian panted, licking Lyris' lips.

Lyris groaned, bouncing in his mate's arms, desperately looking for friction between their bottom half.

"Ugh, fuck," Lyris groaned and kissed his mate with an overwhelming urgency.

"I'll do that right now," Viridian chuckled between their kiss.

Viridian couldn't bring himself to take his eyes off his gorgeous mate, who closed his eyes and bit his lips throwing his head back in ecstasy as Viridian did what his mate wanted as he gave him a repeat of what they did last night.

"Ngh ah," Lyris moaned out, pulling at Viridian's hair, which urged the half vampire to go faster.

Viridian was in love with his mate's lewd expressions by now.

Lyris was a screaming mess as Viridian's lips made their way down his chest and to his nipple. Viridian was taking his time licking and biting and Lyris was slowly losing it as he bounced himself on his mate.

"Ah-Dian I'm c-close," Lyris cried out.

"Good baby, let it out," Viridian grunted and Lyris came out with a yell of his mate's name.

Lyris pulled his mate in for another kiss, as their tongues danced together while their lips moved.

Viridian couldn't get enough of his mate and that was a known fact.

But Lyris was just coming around to discover how much he liked having sex with his mate and how good his mate was at that. He was slowly starting to realise his new obsession, something Viridian would find exciting.

"Your lips are swollen," Viridian pointed out.

He thought that his mate only looked sexier for that and he found himself liking that a whole lot.

Viridian slowly led his mate to stand and Lyris did so with much difficulty due to a throbbing sensation in his back.

"Shit it hurts," Lyris whispered, resting his head on Viridian's chest.

"I'm sorry about that," Viridian picked up his mate again, not wanting him to feel any pain. "I'll run a bath for you."

Lyris hid his smile in his mate's shoulder, as he wrapped his arms around his neck in a tight embrace.

Lyris was thinking about how lucky he was to have Viridian for a mate, and he was thinking about how he was falling for him--falling fast.

He kissed Viridian's forehead.

"Bathe with me."

"With pleasure."