☀️ Oneshot Six- Taichi x Raden ☀️

Fluff

Taichi giggled slightly as he held tightly to Raden's hand, they were currently dismounting a carriage. The two were 23 and 24 now, Rae being the latter. They had also been dating for nine years. Today, they had come to Tai's family palace, Raden had no idea why. Of course, he didn't mind being there, but why did Tai choose here of all places? Normally they'd explore Tokyo or a different major city since Tai didn't like staying at the palace much. He was shaken from his thoughts as the boyfriend in question called his name.

"Rae, Rae, come on!" Tai giggled, tugging Raden's sleeve.

"Okay. Calm down." Raden gave him a playful eyeroll, kissing his cheek as he followed him inside. One of the servants greeted Tai and asked if they could do anything for him, to which Taichi quickly replied no and rushed up the stairs. He dragged Raden to the balcony on the second floor.

The sun was setting, creating a lovely mix of colors on the horizon. Raden admired the colors as Tai temporarily disappeared and then came back with a guitar, sitting on his knees on the deck's floor. Rae couldn't help but giggle. "When'd you learn guitar?"

"Jin taught me," Tai smiled, Yoon-Jin was his oldest sister and the current queen. Tai did some minor tuning and then he began to play Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Raden took a seat on the porch swing, listening intently.
"And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70, and baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23, and I'm thinking about how, people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand.. Oh, me I fall in love with you every single day, and I just wanna tell you I am..."

Tai struggled with the next chord, his tongue slightly poking out of his mouth. He finally got the hang of it after a few seconds, moving his gaze back up to Raden.
"So honey now, take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, place your head on my beating heart. I'm thinking out loud, maybe we found love.. right.. where-"

He once again had trouble switching chords and sighed, setting the guitar down.

"Hey, no, why'd you stop? You sounded so good." Raden pouted slightly, moving to sit on the deck floor with Taichi.

"No, I keep fucking it up." He sighed.

"C'mon, that doesn't mean you should give up."

"No, I-" Tai sniffled, wiping his eyes. "No, I was supposed to play it all nicely and then propose to you..." He hadn't even noticed yet that he'd told Raden his plan.

Raden's eyes widened as he spoke softly. "You were going to propose?..."

Tai nodded as he kept wiping his eyes. "But now it's ruined, and I just wasted your time, and-"

Raden cut him off with a soft. "Yes."

Tai tilted his head, looking up at him.

"Yes, I'll marry you."