☀️Oneshot 11- Jeremy x Levi ☀️

So we did a little experimenting...
Smut- If you don't like it don't read it.

Levi and Jeremy were cuddling while watching a movie over at Jeremy's house. They were watching The Lion King on Jeremy's laptop in his room since the TV downstairs was broken. Levi practically knew the whole script by heart, occasionally saying lines with the characters. Jeremy found it absolutely adorable. Levi giggled as he playfully pounced on Jeremy when the Simba and Nala playing scene came on. Jeremy smiled as he pinned Levi down.

"Pinned ya," He recited along with Nala as he kissed Levi's nose and he let him go. Levi tackled him again, giggling still. Jeremy pinned him down once more to the bed as he accidentally kicked the laptop closed.

Levi smiled and wrapped his arms around Jeremy's neck. He did want to watch the movie, but he was okay with just cuddles too.

Jeremy leaned in and softly kissed Levi's lips, holding his chin between his thumb and index finger. Levi kissed back, moving his hands to rest them on Jeremy's chest.

Jeremy gently pushed him down fully onto the bed, deepening the kiss. He tugged at the hem of Levi's shirt.
Levi broke the kiss, yanking his head away and grabbing Jeremy's wrist.

"I- I don't know..." Levi said quietly, looking away.

Jeremy nodded slowly, taking his hands back. "That's okay, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

Levi sighed. He did want to, but he was scared. He'd never done anything like this before with anyone.

"You'll be gentle, right?" He asked quietly, moving to look at the blue eyed boy. Jeremy nodded and kissed his forehead.

"But only if you want to do this."

"I do." Levi nodded and sat up to cup Jeremy's face, kissing his lips again. Jeremy kissed him back, once again tugging on his shirt. Levi helped him pull it off and then removed Jeremy's shirt.

The hazel eyed boy bit his lip as he felt Jeremy run his hands over his chest, his eyes fluttering shut as he felt the other's lips on his neck. Jeremy's hands moved lower, eventually getting to Levi's waistband. He pulled the pants off, kicking his own off as well and tossing them both to the side. He traced circles on Levi's inner thigh, teasing him. He gently bit the fabric of his boxers, not biting any skin, then kissed up his other leg, leaving eventual hickeys.

Levi whined, his hips lifting slightly as Jeremy took his time. He bit his lip to hold back his sounds, shutting his eyes again.

Jeremy smiled to himself and slid Levi's boxers down, running a finger over the tip of his dick before moving his hand up and down, gradually increasing speed. He leaned up to Levi, hovering his head near his shoulder.

"I wanna hear you~" He whispered near Levi's ear. The hazel eyed boy squirmed slightly and let his lip go. His moans increased in volume as he tried to move his hips in time with Jeremy's hands, only to be lightly pinned back on to the bed.

Jeremy released his hold on Levi's dick, leaning to softly kiss his lips. Levi whined into the kiss at the loss of contact. Jeremy pulled away, gazing into Levi's eyes.

"Do you want to go all the way?" He asked, making sure he had Levi's consent once again.

Levi nodded, since the only thing escaping his mouth were pants.

Jeremy nodded back and reached into the bedside drawer, grabbing protection and lubricant. He positioned himself as Levi loosely wrapped his arms around Jeremy's neck.

"Tell me if it hurts or if you want me to stop, okay?" Jeremy reminded, gently rubbing the other's back. Levi nodded, gazing up at him.

He slowly started to push into him, biting his lip. Levi buried his head in the brown haired boy's shoulder in an attempt to quiet himself, mumbling curse words and slight whimpers.

Jeremy stopped moving when he heard the whimpers. "Are you okay- am I hurting you?"

"J-just a little... I'm f-fine," He responded in between pants.

"Should I pull out or do you just need a minute?" Jeremy asked, brushing some hair behind Levi's ear.

"Just.. give me a second.."

Jeremy nodded and waited for Levi's word, the last thing he wanted was to hurt him. He rubbed his back soothingly. "Take your time, whenever you're ready it's alright."

Levi nodded back, after a few minutes he told Jeremy he could move again. Jeremy rested his hands on the other's lower back, slowly thrusting in and out.

Levi let out a mix of moans and pants. He lightly bit on Jeremy's shoulder, his back arching slightly. He let his eyes close out of pleasure.

Jeremy was just as gone, biting his lip so he wouldn't be as loud as Levi although it did little to nothing. He continued to thrust faster, moving a hand to tease Levi's tip in time with his thrusts. Levi breathed heavily, gripping tightly to Jeremy.

Jeremy angled himself more comfortably, hitting Levi's prostate. The hazel eyed boy let out a loud moan as he kept his head buried in Jeremy's shoulder. He smiled and angled himself to hit his prostate with every thrust, running his hands up Levi's side.

It was more than enough to send Levi over the edge. Jeremy came with him and thrusted a few more times as he pulled out, kissing Levi softly. Levi kissed back, still panting slightly into the kiss. Jeremy smiled; a cheeky smile as he gently picked Levi up. He carried him to the bathroom. He let Levi get cleaned up first before taking a shower himself. After they both had on clean clothes he picked Levi up again, just for fun, and carried him back to the bed.

"Are we ever gonna finish the movie?" Levi pouted.

Jeremy laughed as he opened the laptop again, the movie had been playing while they were... doing the do.

"NO-... We missed my favorite part..."