☀️ Oneshot Eight- Jeremy x Levi ☀️

Trigger Warning: Minor Homophobia
Fluff-Angst Mix

Levi was wandering around the market, going from stall to stall. He eventually came to a stall selling flowers. He smiled as he looked at them, then over to the stranger beside him.

"For you," The blue eyed boy said as he handed a flower to Levi.

Levi smiled, taking the flower as he gazed up at him. "Thank you."

The boy was wearing a shawl and fairly large hat, along with some glasses. It wasn't too cold, Levi wondered if maybe the boy was a traveler.

"O-oh, how rude of me," Levi scrambled to set his bag down and hold out his free hand. "I'm Levi."

The stranger shook Levi's hand and smiled. "Jeremy, it's nice to meet you."

Damn, that smile... Levi thought as he let his gaze linger on Jeremy a little too long, blushing some and looking away. Jeremy silently giggled as he looked at the blushing boy. He found him quite cute.

Levi managed to get himself to stop blushing, looking up at Jeremy. "Are you from here?" He tilted his head curiously.

Jeremy thought of how to answer the question. Of course he was from there, he was the heir to the kingdom... So that's what he'd tell Levi.

He nodded and leaned in close so that only the hazel eyed boy could hear. "Don't tell anyone, but I'm the Prince."

Levi's eyes widened and he giggled slightly as Jeremy's getup made more sense now. Jeremy backed away from Levi's ear and winked at him.

Levi blushed slightly, looking away again. Why was the Prince, of all people, flirting with him? He glanced down to the flower that was given to him in his hands. Jeremy gently took the brightly colored flora and set it on Levi's ear. It complimented his shy smile. He looked up at Jeremy and got lost in his eyes for a moment.

"Levi!" An adult shouted. Levi snapped back to reality and picked up his bags again.
"I'm sorry, I have to go.. I hope we can meet again." Levi quickly said his goodbye and dashed towards where he heard the adult. He hadn't noticed the carriage coming towards him.

The horses of the royal carriage whinnied, alarmed of the boy in their way and abruptly stopped, rearing their front legs.

Levi gasped and, I shit you not, his last thought was 'Great, I'm going to die a virgin'.

At least, what he thought was his last thought.

Jeremy barely had time to wave the brunet goodbye, although he saw the carriage approaching and grabbed Levi's arm, pulling him back and wrapping his arms around him. He held him close and ducked his head so the coachman wouldn't recognize him.

Levi felt someone's arms wrap around him and looked up to see Jeremy, blushing a bunch. Jeremy's eyes were closed as he held tightly to the smaller boy.

"You can let go..." Levi gently reminded, after the carriage had passed.

Jeremy slowly opened an eye and released his grip on Levi, awkwardly coughing as he looked away. "You should be a bit more careful," He gave him a small smile, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Levi nodded a little. "Thank you... I really should be going." He once again picked up his bags and checked the path before crossing to where the adult from earlier had called.

"Bye..." Jeremy said softly as he waved him off. He turned and came face to face with two palace guards behind him. He nervously smiled.

This was going to be a long day.