☀️ Oneshot 14- Levi x Jeremy ☀️

This is an AU where Levi's trans and born female at birth.
Angst
Trigger Warning: Transphobia

Levi's eyes went wide as Jeremy gave him some money as they approached Levi's house.

"Use it to get something to eat, I know your dad doesn't feed you there."

"Jeremy I can't-" Levi tried to hand the money back to him.

"No, it's okay." He smiled and pushed Levi's hand back towards him.

Levi felt bad. "I can go a day without food, I'll be fine, really I don't need it-"

Jeremy shook his head and kissed his cheek. "I promise it's okay babe."

Levi sighed and hugged him tight. "Thank you.."

Jeremy nodded as he gently rubbed his back. "Of course, and don't forget you know my address if anything happens. I mean anything, okay?"

Levi nodded and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

Jeremy smiled, pecking his lips. "Love you too."
He walked back waving Levi goodbye a last time before he was out of sight. Levi smiled after him, sighing once he was out of view. He quietly entered his house, sneaking up to his room. He went under his bed and pulled out a little glass jar labeled 'Top Surgery Savings'. There was already about $500 in the jar as he put the money Jeremy gave him in it. He felt shitty for doing so, but he really could go a day without food, and he needed every little bit for this. He was nowhere near his goal. He sighed and put the jar back under his bed. He got up and threw on a coat as he started to go down the stairs. Ledell was sitting at the bottom of the stairs and Levi smiled.

"Ledell, wanna go on a run with me?"

Ledell turned and looked back at him. "Oliv- Levi, sorry, it's windy, you really shouldn't."

Levi pouted a little. "But Ledell, it's just a small run, what could happen?"

"You ended up in the hospital the last time we took a run when it was this windy."

Levi huffed and sighed. "Okay, okay, a walk then? Come onnn~ I wanna spend time with you." He pouted slightly and nudged Ledell, who sighed and nodded.

"Come on." He stands and puts on his own coat. Levi fist pumped the air and smiled, hugging Ledell. The older brother smiled, hugging him back.

The two went outside and talked about whatever came to mind. Levi felt calm and safe, but not as safe as he felt with Jeremy, with his brother. He relaxed a bit as he walked alongside Ledell, most of his worries seemed to stall while talking with him. 

As the two returned to their house, Levi unlocked the door, with Ledell following behind him. They were only to be greeted with their father angrily sitting at the dining room table, his arms crossed as he glared at Levi. Levi's eyes widened as he wondered what he'd done this time. His gaze slowly trailed to the small glass jar that was resting atop the table and he cursed under his breath.

"Olivia... you wanna tell me what the hell this is?" His dad grumbled, although he has no intention to listen.

Levi looked down, mumbling as he spoke. "It's nothing dad-"

His father quickly got to his feet, grabbing Levi by the shirt collar. "Have you been stealing money from me, girl?"

Levi quickly shook his head before being thrown back against the floor. Ledell quickly knelt next to him and gently rubbed his back as he sat him upright.

"I don't believe you, but you know what? It doesn't matter. You won't be seeing it again." His father roughly picked up the jar and went to the fireplace. Levi covered his mouth as tears streamed down his face, and his father threw the jar into the fire. Glass flew in different directions as the jar shattered on impact and Levi watched as all the money inside burned.