☀️ Oneshot 16- Levi x Jeremy ☀️

Fluff

It was a cool Thursday evening, Natalie hadn't been feeling well so Levi had let her stay home, taking the day off from work to watch her. Jeremy, Levi's now husband, was off in France for a match. The blonde and Levi hadn't done much during the day, mostly just watch movies and eat ice cream. Currently they were watching Beauty and the Beast on the couch. Natalie was laying her head on Levi's shoulder, messing with his hands.

"Dad?"

"Yes topolino?" He tilted his head as he looked down to his daughter.

"Why do you always wear three rings?" Natalie tilted her head back.

Levi softly smiled as he started to explain each ring to her. "Well... this one," He pointed to the black ring band with a red stripe down the middle, "Your papachka gave to me when we were in high school. He said it meant that he'll always be with me and never leave me again."

"And this," He pointed to a rosegold ring on his opposite hand, a circular opal stone set in it and adorned with diamond ovals. "This is the one he gave me when he proposed after we graduated."

He came to his last ring, a silver one that rested underneath the engagement ring. It had a vine like design and a moss colored gemstone. "This is the one he slipped on my finger when we got married and he promised he'd commit to me..."

Natalie smiled as she listened to her father, although near the end she'd fallen asleep. Levi softly chucked, picking up the eight year old and carrying her back to her room, tucking her in gently.