☀️ Oneshot 19- Nikolay x Flynn ☀️

Smut- Don't like it, don't read.

Nikolay shoved Flynn up against the wall as soon as the brunet entered the house, it was the second week in a row where Flynn had arrived later than usual. Nikolay was on the verge of tears. Or ripping Flynn's throat out, he couldn't tell. He wasn't sure where Flynn was going and the insecurity inside of him just screamed he was going out to see a different person.

As tough as Nikolay had geared himself up to be, what with pinning his fiancé against the door, he really didn't look that way. His gaze was pointed toward the floor and he was sniffling.

Flynn was very surprised as he was slammed up against the door, watching Nik's expression worriedly.

"Nikolay? What's wrong? Are you crying?"

"Don't act all caring on me now." Nik snapped, stepping back and wrapping his arms around himself. He quickly wiped any tears that dare stain his cheeks. Soon Flynn came to replace Nik's arms with his own, but Nik elbowed him off and turned to face the opposite direction.

"Babe. Don't shut me out like that. What's wrong?" Flynn asked softly, placing his hand on Nik's arm.

Nikolay took a barely noticeable inhale before speaking.

"Are you cheating on me...?" He stammered, still looking down at the ground.

Flynn's eyes widened and his eyebrows furrowed. What was Nikolay on about? He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close.

"Why would I cheat on you? I love you and only you." Flynn gently played with Nikolays hair, or at least attempted to before Nik shoved him away.

"Then where have you been for the last two weeks?!"

"Seriously Nikolay? It's the holiday season! The traffic is really bad and.. and I was doing overtime to help pay for the gift I wanted to get you..."

Nikolay furrowed his brows and crossed his arms. "You could've warned me, or told me something."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry... Now will you let me hug you?"

"...Put me out of my misery and kiss me already." Nikolay sighed, pulling Flynn down by his collar to kiss him.

Flynn smiled into the kiss, placing his hands on Nikolay's waist and tracing circles with his finger into the other's side.

Once Nikolay had pulled back to take a breath, Flynn admired his fiancé with a chuckle.

Nikolay glanced up at him, arms now laced around Flynn's neck while he furrowed his brows.
"What?"

"What exactly were you hoping to accomplish earlier?" Flynn asked.

"What?" Nikolay repeated, not understanding what Flynn meant.

"I believe you did something like..." He spun Nikolay out of his arms and pinned him against the door, looking down at him with a smirk. "-This."

Nikolay blushed, feeling his knees go weak for a moment under Flynn's gaze. He stammered, unable to get any explanation out.

Flynn leaned in near Nik's ear, softly biting down on his earlobe and making his way down Nikolay's neck, leaving kisses and a few hickeys, the shorter boy letting out soft moans.

"You're so easy to tease." Flynn rolled his eyes, grinding his hand against Nikolay's clothed crotch.

Nikolay softly whined, feeling his knees go weak once more.

"Please, just take me to bed already." He begged, biting down on his lip as he pressed further into Flynn's hand.

"Hang on baby," Flynn softly chuckled at Nikolay's eagerness, removing his hand from the younger boy's groin. He picked him up bridal style, carrying him back to the bedroom. He set him down again on the bed, Nikolay whining more as his hips bucked.