☀️ Oneshot 12- Taichi x Raden ☀️

Smut- If you don't like it, don't read.

"Why don't you just go again?!" Taichi yelled to Raden. He didn't mean anything he was saying, he was just absolutely pissed off. Raden had left him for a few weeks on a business trip without saying anything. No voicemails, no text messages, nothing.

Raden sighed softly, he didn't mean to cause a fight. He stood and stepped over to the dirty blond, gently cupping his face. "Cause I love you, and I'm sorry for leaving, okay? I thought it would only be a few days and I didn't think the service would be so bad..."

Taichi tore Raden's hands off his face and angrily poked at his chest, their faces inches apart. "I was worried sick about you, then I thought you'd left me for good. God, I could kill you right now." Tai murmured the last part under his breath as he stormed to another part of the room, his face buried his hands. Raden wasn't sure if he was crying or just a ball of pure anger. He went over and wrapped his arms around Tai, gently rubbing his side.

"Let me make it up to you then.." Raden said near Taichi's ear, sending a tingle down the shorter boy's spine. He blushed heavily as he slightly lowered his hands from his face and looked over to Rae.

Raden took one of Tai's hands, gazing into his eyes. "Are you okay with that?"

Tai quickly nodded, practically tackling Raden to the bed as he passionately kissed him. He smiled as the brunet kissed back, pulling off Rae's shirt.

Rae gasped lightly as Tai left kisses and hickeys down his neck and chest. He lifted his hips in an attempt to grind against Tai's crotch, only to be pushed back down. Tai playfully stuck his tongue out up at him.

"You know you could be using that tongue for something else..." Raden panted softly, his hips eagerly bucking once more.

"I much prefer hands, my love." Tai shot back, sticking his tongue out again.

He pulled off both of Raden's pants as he quickly jerked Raden off. Raden put a hand over his mouth as he tried to quiet his sounds, but it was ultimately no use as he moans and pants gradually got louder. Tai leaned up to capture the brunet's moans in a kiss, continuing to move his hands at a quick yet steady pace.

Raden didn't want to orgasm just yet, so he flipped him and Tai so they were in opposite positions.

"It's not as fun if one of us is still clothed~" He gently teased as he started to pull off Tai's clothes. Tai was surprised by the sudden switch of roles but he wasn't complaining.

"You sure you're okay with this?" Tai asked, just to make sure Raden was comfortable.

"Can't be that hard-" He said with a nervous smile.

Taichi giggled softly and kissed his forehead. "Alright..."

Raden slowly and as gently as he could thrusted into Tai, wondering if he was hurting him. The dirty blond bit his lip and closed his eyes, panting softly.

"You okay?" Raden asked, leaning his head near Tai's shoulder and kissing it.

"N-never better," He said in between small moans and smiled slightly, twirling Rae's hair.

Raden smiled back and started to increase the speed of his thrusts. Tai accidentally pulled on Raden's hair as the brunet hit his prostate.

"Fuck-" He panted, burying his head in Raden's shoulder. Rae was pretty proud of himself for being the one who made Tai curse for the first time. Raden kissed at Tai's neck as he continued thrusting, running his hands over his back. Tai moaned out as Raden sucked at his sweet spot on his neck.

Tai covered his mouth, letting out a small whimper. "Shit, I'm close," He panted.

Rae sped up his thrusts, coming with Tai with a slight groan. He slowed until he came to a full stop, pulling out.

After they'd gotten cleaned up, Tai flopped down on the bed after changing the sheets, Raden flopping right next to him. Rae grinned up at the ceiling.

Tai smiled back over at Rae. "What are you smiling at?"

Rae looked back at him and poked him. "I got you to curse twice in one night."

"Oh shut up," Tai laughed and laid his head on Raden's shoulder.