Shivers

If I were to say narnia got cold in the winter, I'd be lying. It gets absolutely bone chilling freezing. There is no amount of heat in the world that could suffice for how much I was uncontrollably shaking. Peter and I decided that today was a good day to visit some people across the land. And by Peter and I, I mean Peter and I'm just too much of a sucker to say no. Peter was always able to just give me a look and I couldn't say no. He always won with that soft perfect face, his glossy blue eyes and his soft swoopy hair. Every time he gives me that look it makes me melt and my heart just screams to do whatever makes him happy.

And because of that feeling I am now stuck in a sleigh shivering and breathing into my hands. Peter hasn't hardly looked at me since we started this ride. I knew he was excited to see the people we were journeying for but come on. I wanted at least a little bit of attention. I was a big attention seeker and especially from him. It was the first spare moment he's had in weeks.
I shifted in slight annoyance and pulled my fur shawl over my shoulders. The movement disturbed Peter and he looked over at me.
"You look miserable y/n."
"Because I am. It's way too cold out here."
"Oh, princess. Come here. I'll keep you warm."
I scooted into his body and he wasn't wrong. He was incredibly warm.
"Oh wow you're way too warm for this. How am I ever supposed to let you go now?"
"You don't have to."
I looked up at him and I really wanted a kiss. He just looked so perfect in this moment. His soft clear skin was burning into my vision as my heart eyes grew bigger for him. I leaned up slightly and delicately placed my lips on his. He responded by kissing me back and lifted my chin with his finger.
We broke away for a second before he decided we weren't done. He kissed me softly again, the breath from his lips would brush across my cold face and make me shiver at the temperature difference. It wasn't a desperate lust kiss but more of a desperate soft romantic kiss. A kiss of reassurance. My breath came out shaky as we finally parted. I could still feel my lips tingle after he let go and kissed my forehead. I leaned up and kissed his soft cheek and he smiled at the gesture.
"You must be really wanting attention right now huh?"
"I always want attention from you."
"I know but I'm usually so busy. Your mind is probably trying to grasp onto this one free moment we have." I shivered again as the wind flew down the back of my coat and into my dress.
"You still cold?"
"Yeah a little." I mumbled.
He removed his fluffy hat and gently placed it on my head. He kissed my nose when it was on and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.
Peter always treated me with the up most care. He always touched me gently, kissed me when he wanted to, always told me I was beautiful, and always put my needs before his. He really is truly a king.
"Now my queen, I know it's cold but could you please tell me your warmest memory? It might make me feel warmer and should pass the time."
"Okay one, I'm not your queen, I'm not even a princess yet. I don't think I'll ever be a queen in this lifetime."
"It is possible."
"Possible... but unlikely."
"Well I mean I know you're gonna at least be a princess."
"Well of course! I want to marry you more than I can even know."
"Well then you'll be a princess."
"But I won't be a queen. Unless something tragic befalls one of your sisters, God may that not happen." I reminded him.
"Correct, and we don't wish for that by any means but that doesn't mean we can't wish for you to be a queen."
"Right. I understand."
"But either way, you're still my queen." He pushed his forehead against mine and I could again feel how warm he was
"I'm glad." I nuzzled into his neck to try to grab any warmth I could.
"Your nose is so cold on my neck."
"It's gonna freeze off!" I complained as I rubbed it with my gloved hand. He kissed my nose quickly.
"You're too cute."
"When we get back you owe me a date."
"Deal."