Testing

Note: I don't know what anyone outside the US calls Finals. So I'm just gonna call final testing, finals. And I will also be calling it high school and college instead of secondary school and university!
~~~~~~~
"Love? Where are you?" Peter called as I continued to cram in words of mumbo-jumbo into my head. I flipped the pages that lay around me on my bed and tried to make sense of something in these damned notebooks.
"Y/n? Are you still cramming?" Peter cooed as he stood in the doorway watching my hunched figure grasp for any information I can get.
"I have to learn this before finals."
"Love you've been studying for three hours straight now. Aren't you stiff and burnt out?"
I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.
"Yes but I have to learn this, if I don't I'm gonna fail all my tests and then my high school career will be over! I can say goodbye to colleges!"
Peter huffed as he sat down on my bed and placed his hand on my knee.
"Oh yeah, the highschool stress days. Those were great times."
Peter has finished highschool a year ago. He was now onto greater things.
Peter is really really smart and he works hard too. He's literally a Harvard poster child. Not to also mention he's really cute.
"Thank you, I'm glad to know that you think I'm cute."
My face flushed and I realized I had said that out loud.
"Oh, um... just forget what you heard."
"Love, I know that you think you're gonna Gail highschool but you aren't. You work so hard. Probably even more than I do. If anyone's the poster child for Harvard, it's you."
I gave him a weak smile and pushed the hair out of his eyes.
"You seriously need a haircut."
"Yeah yeah, I know. I've been trying to get one but I just can't bring myself to do it."
"I know! What a tragedy it would be to cut those blonde locks. How dare anyone even think about cutting that hair!" I sarcastically gasped.
He rolled his eyes and chuckled.
"Come on. Let's get you away from these books." He stood up and held out his hand.
"But I still have to study for Physics and Calculus!"
"No, you have to take a break!"
"But-"
"No buts!"
Peter pulled me away from my paper covered bed and into the living room. He threw me down onto the couch and plopped down next to me.
He threw his arm around me and I leaned into his chest.
I closed my eyes and felt him run his hand up and down my arm.
"Should I run you a bath?" Peter asked quietly.
"Mmm, sure."
Peter got up and left me alone. My eyes grew heavy and I laid down on the couch. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Third POV
Peter jogged down the stairs happily to collect his girlfriend for her bath. When he made it down the stairs he saw her asleep on the couch. He smiled to himself and kneeled by her sleeping figure.
He stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead.
"Come on, love. Your bath is ready."
Y/n got up slowly and walked upstairs to the bathroom and got undressed. She stepped into the hot bath, the water instantly relaxing her tense muscles.
Peter knocked on the door and walked in.
"Here, I got you some pajamas."
Peter say by the edge of the bathtub in the dimly lit bathroom.
He watched as she relaxed and smiled.
"You know you do work incredibly hard. I want you to know that."
"I know. I just... I don't know."
Her face went glum and Peters heart broke. He leaned down and kissed her and she smiled.
"Don't be sad, love."
Y/n giggled and splashed a little water onto Peter.
"Oh woah, don't you dare."
She splashed water again and he started laughing. "Oye! Contain! Contain the beast!"
She giggled and stopped splashing him.
"Okay, I wanna get out now."
"You can do it yourself. You're a big girl."
"Fine."
Peter walked out as she got dressed in her soft new pajamas and joined Peter on the couch for a movie that he had put in while she was getting dressed.
A few hours later, y/n rested her head on peters shoulder and closed her eyes.
"Thank you for taking care of me."
"Of course. I love you."
"I love you too."
She snuggled into his neck. He rested his head on her head and close his eyes.
"Let's just take a nap." She mumbled.
"Okay baby." He chuckled.
They fell asleep for a while with each other, all tangled up together, and y/n no longer was stiff or stressed.