From the future

The kings and queens of old roamed around narnia on a basic spring day. There was nothing in particular setting off the day as one above average. Peter and Susan had some royal duties. Edmund found himself replying to all the mail that piled up on his desk and Lucy was playing with the mermaids down by the beach. Everything was very normal. That is until y/n showed up.

Peter and Lucy grasper each other's hands as the four pevensie children walked through the forest. The sun was shining down happily as they made their way. Within a matter of minutes, Edmund was set off by a shadow crossing his peripheral vision. He snapped his head in the direction of the movement.
"What is it Ed?" Peter asked as he saw his brothers distress
"I thought I saw something."
"Of course you did Ed. It's the woods. There are a number of animals that live out here." Susan replied a-matter-of-fact-ly.
Edmund gave his older sister a glare and turned his vision back to the spot where he saw the action. He scoffed to himself and kept moving.
A minute later he looked back to see a bush moving. He looked at Lucy and then back at the bush. Lucy caught onto his silent communication to not scare whatever was behind the bush.
"What do you suppose it is?" Susan asked as she slightly coward behind her older brother
"I don't know." He shook his head watching the bush and his siblings that creeped closer to it
Edmund has started to count down on his fingers, continuing his silence.
3...2...1...
Both of the younger siblings rushed the movement behind the bush to scare the girl behind it.
She screamed out and so did Lucy who was expecting it to be an animal.
The girl behind the bush stood up and hugged herself with her arms.
"Who are you? We've never seen another human here before."
"I-I'm y/n. I don't know how I got here. Can you tell me where I am?"
"You're in Narnia. Where are you from?"
"America."
"She's American." Susan smiled as she softly whispered to her siblings.
"Have you seen my phone?"
"Phone? How would you bring a phone here?"
"My phone! It must have fell out of my pocket!"
"I think she must have hit her head. You can't fit a rotary phone in your pocket." Edmund spoke to his younger sister, but y/n heard.
"A rotary phone?" She almost laughed "what are we, from the forties?"
"Umm... yeah?" Susan piped up.
"Wait... are you guys serious?" Y/ns smile faded and looked at the four kids.
"Yes. It's 1945."
"You've gotta be joking."
"No. What year do you think it is?"
"2019... why?"
"2019!?" Lucy squealed.
"Yeah. 2019. Ya know, Starbucks, YouTube, Instagram, and Donald trump is America's president? I'm from America so I guess that doesn't really apply to you guys since you sound European."
"We are. We are British." Susan chimed
"So you're telling me, You guys are from the forties."
"Yes. 1945 in England."
"And I'm from America in 2019."
"Well how did this happen?" Lucy asked.
"It might be the time warp from Narnian time to earth time. It must have messed up and sent her back here." Edmund guessed
"Wait wait wait. This place is in a different reality?"
"Well... I guess. It has different time share than earth does. When you leave, it will probably only be mere seconds from the time you came."
"Cool!"
"So you're not from here are you? How'd you get here?"
"Well I was in this house that I was exploring. It was abandoned and I found an old book case. I pulled out one of the books and it opened up this hole in the wall like a tunnel. I walked in and then here I am."
"Weird. We came in through a wardrobe in a house we are staying at while the war is going on." Edmund responded.
"War? Are you guys in World War Two right now?"
"Yeah we are. Do you know what happens?"
"I-I do but I don't think I should tell you. It might mess with the space and time continuum."
"Oh right. We don't want to mess with the future."
"Facts!" Y/n laughed.
"What?" Peter asked as he titled his head.
"Oh, 'facts'? It's just something you say when someone's saying something you agree with."
"Well that's interesting. What are some other things people from 2019 say?"
"We say 'lit' or 'fire' and 'fleek' and 'weird flex' or 'no flex' and a lot of others."
"What do all of these mean?" Peter asked confused.
"Peter, we should be getting back. It's going to get dark soon." Lucy tugged on peters sleeve.
"Right. Come with us. We can house you in the castle for the night. While we walk you can explain some of these phrases."

"Okay so... fire means cool. Lit means cool. Dope means cool. Why do you need so many different words for cool?"
Y/n laughed at peters question.
"I-I don't know. It's just what we say."
Y/n noticed peter looking at her legs.
"What is it?"
"I just noticed your pants are ripped! Would you like someone to sew them for you?"
"What? Oh! No! They are supposed to be like that. In 2019, ripped jeans are cool."
"Why?"
"It's just a fashion statement I guess. I like them."
"Weird but cool I guess... or should I say 'dope'."
Y/n let out a small chuckle from the mockery peter made of their slang.
"Yeah, they do sound stupid don't they?" She squinted at the setting sun.
"Just a little bit."
Y/n rested her head on peters shoulder.
"What's communication like in the future? What's socially normal?"
"We are pretty open with everyone. It's not 100% open with everyone but touching and chatting about anything is normal."
"What about friends? Whats okay for friends?"
"Hugging, cheek and forehead kisses, talking about whatever you're comfortable with really."
Peter turned his head and gave y/n a small kiss on the top of her head.
She smiled and closed her eyes.
"I don't think I ever want to leave. Narnia is great!"
"It is pretty awesome."
They sat there for a minute before it got too cold to stand outside
"I'm gonna have to stay and learn a lot more." Y/n mentioned to peter
"And you're gonna have to teach me more about the future."
"Ooo, I can teach you dances!"
"Dances? Like what?"
"You got the Whip and Nae Nae. The Dab. So much! You're going to have so much fun!"
They both laughed as they walked into the castle together.
"Okay. Whatever you say."