Midnight scares

I slept soundly in Peters arms until I heard a crash. I jolted awake with peter next to me.
We were both very light sleepers. For me it's because I'm just an insomniac and because sleeping just does not like me and for peter it's because he's always on high alert. From what I know he's always been a light sleeper but now more then ever.
Peter put his hand on my shoulder as to signal me it was okay. He slowly got up and grabbed his sword.
He was in his light blue undershirt and a pair of brown pants. I was wearing a blue nightgown.
Peter unsheathed his sword and drew me to him.
I ducked behind his tall stature as we walked out of our room to see what it was.
We went to the kitchen as we supposed that's where it came from.
We walked in and I flicked on the lights. I gasped an jumped as I saw a figure.
"Caspian? What are you doing in the kitchen at three in the morning?" Peter groaned.
"I was hungry." He explained.
My heart started to slow down from my panic and I was kind of mad.
"Well I'm going back to sleep. Have fun being idiots." Peter turned around and walked back to the room with me. He had his hand around my waist and tucked me back in.
He kissed my forehead and told me he was going to go talk to caspian.
"Okay." I said as I yawned.
"I love you sweetheart." He said as he backed up.
I whined and reached out my hands, waiting for a kiss.
"You forgot something!" I called.
He rolled his eyes and lent down to kiss me.
"Thank you!" I giggled. He smiled at me and walked out.