You know who i am?

I stood by the stop waiting for Lucy and Susan like I always did. They walked around the corner and departed from their brothers.
I laughed and walked with them to school like I always did. I had met them when I came to finchley.
I am from America but my parents moved because they got jobs here.
My dad was enlisted into the army like theirs and my mom was a nurse.
I had met the two girls on my first day. They both were on the same walking path with me and Lucy asked if I wanted to catch up to them and talk with each other. I shyly agreed and we became friends after that day. I only ever saw them to and from school. Rarely ever did I see them in the halls and I wasn't very popular.
They tried to invite me over once or twice but I didn't except, knowing of my shyness and awkwardness.
We got to school and I stayed present all day, getting school done in a flash. By the time I knew what was happening, school was over.
I walked out with them and made an early departure at the market before we got to our rightful stop.
"Oh! I gotta go! Mom said I have to pick up some stuff so I'll see you tomorrow."
"Okay bye!!" They called as I walked into the store. I thought maybe if I was quick enough I could catch up to them. It had only taken me a couple minutes but enough time for them to be out of sight.I stopped worrying about trying to catch up when I knew I'd never make it.
I just decided to ease my way home and not worry.
Besides, I'd see them tomorrow.
I walked home and set the groceries on the counter.
"Mom I'm home!" I called as I walked to my room.
I ended up spending the rest of the night like I usually do.
The next morning I woke up and got ready. I ate breakfast and couldn't wait to tell the girls about the story I had come up with.
I headed out the door after kissing my mom on the cheek and stood by the corner we always walked to.
I heard their two brothers but when I looked I didn't see them. I started to walk away when I heard someone calling me.
"Hey y/n. Sorry but Susan and Lucy wanted me to tell you that they are both sorry they couldn't walk with you today. They both are sick."
I was at first sad because they were gone but then I realized he knew who I was.
I was about to walk away when I turned back around and glared.
"How do you know who I am?"
"Well you walk with our sisters every day. And they talk about you all the time."
"That And He-" the other brother started But the blonde stomped on his foot to stop him.
I just shook it off and walked away.
Boys are weird.
I'm sort of glad I go to an all girls school.
After school that day the brothers minus one came up to me and walked with me.
"Sorry about earlier today, I should have introduced myself. My name is Peter Pevensie." He held out his hand and I shook it.
"Well I would tell you my name but you seem to be one step ahead of me." I laughed.
"Yeah. That probably sounded creepy this morning, didn't it?"
I shrugged and continued to grip my books against my chest.
"I guess I'm just not used to people noticing me." I said.
"Why? It's not like there's nothing to pass up. How could anyone not notice you?"
I blushed slightly. I'd never gotten attention from a boy like this before. Especially one like him. A cute one.
"Well thank you but I don't see it that way."
"Well I do." He shrugged.
I blushed harder and let my loosely tied back hair fall in front of my face.
"Ah well this is my house so I guess I'll see you later then." I said looking at my nice white house.
"Okay. Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow."
I waved at him and he returned the action and I walked inside.
The next three days the girls were still sick and The other brother -who I had learned was named Edmund- had gotten it too. I walked with peter and we became better friends really easy. Easier then the girls.
I walked with him and joked around. I laughed and said goodbye as I got home.

The next day the girls were back when I walked home. They walked slower with Edmund who was still weak from being sick, but he couldn't afford to skip another day.
I walked along next to peter watching him as he told me a story.

Third pov
Susan looked at the way her friend looked peter. She knew she liked him.
"What do you think they've been talking about ever since we weren't here?"
"I don't know but peter seems to like her. He talks about her all the time." Edmund shrugged.
"Yeah and he seems to be all happy whenever she comes up in conversation." Lucy added.
Susan looked back at them and y/n laughed and lightly ran into him making him fall off balance for a second. She laughed at his stumble and then her laughter turned into a face of fear. Peter ran after Y/n trying to grab her.
He caught her around the waist and lightly lifted her for a second as he pulled her back.
"Say your sorry or I'll do it!" He was holding a pen to her nose.
"No peter! Please!" She begged as she continued to laugh.
"Say it!"
"Never!!" She defended.
"Then... pay... the price!" He tried to shove the pen onto her nose but she pushed his arm away and got out of his grasp.
"They are so in love." Lucy said cooing.
"Ew. That's so gross." Edmund seemed to shiver at the thought.
"What? I think it's cute! He's never actually really liked someone." Susan called back.

Peter ran after Y/n who had mocked him while the three siblings were talking. Y/n had almost run into the road right into a car when peter grabbed her, moved her from the edge of the road and dipped her back the other way.
"I swear if they kiss I'm going to throw up." Edmund shook his head.
"Do it! Do it peter!" Lucy encouraged but only the three siblings could here.
They had been there like that for a second when peter lifted her just slightly and kissed her deeply on the lips.
She moved back onto her feet and let go of the kiss.
She blushed a deep red and said goodbye as she jogged the rest of the way home by herself.
Edmund continued to gag beside his sisters and peter had waited for them to catch up.
"Ooooo. Peters got a girlfriend!!" Lucy poked peter in the shoulder and he smiled and lightly blushed.
"I don't know about that..." he trailed off.
"Come on peter! You like her! Ask her out!" Susan pushed.
"Maybe I will." Peter nodded. Lucy squealed.
"You okay over there bud?" Peter asked leaning his head to take a look at his younger brother.
Edmunds face was flushed pale and he looked like he was about to blow.
"I will never... fall in love."
They all laughed at his misery and walked home. And peter couldn't wait to see her next week.