King Peters crush

"Drop them!" A voice called from the land across the water.
Soon I was launched into the water and I was slowly sinking.
I hit the bottom of the lake when I heard a noise. I saw a boy swim after trumpkin, a dwarf who I had been caught with.
The boy had swam back to the surface and left me behind.
My vision blurred and my ears rang. Soon I couldn't hold my breath any longer and I passed out.

Third pov
Trumpkin has regained his balance and consciousness, he had spewed a couple words to peter and his family. Trumpkin was challenged to a battle which Edmund had won.
Soon trumpkins face turned from shock to worry when he remembered y/n.
"Where's Princess Y/n?" He asked hurryingly.
"Who?" Peter asked curiously.
"Princess Y/n. She was on the boat with me! She's not here, she must still be in the water."
Peter spring to action and jumped back into the water.
He searched for her and soon found the h/c haired girl resting on the lake floor, her hair around her face.
He swam down and grabbed her around the waist.
He sprung out of the water and laid her down on the rocks.
He kneeled by her side and checked her breathing. He didn't hear it or see any chest movement.
Trumpkin checked for a pulse.
"It's very light. We need to get her breathing going."
Peter pressed onto her chest, grasping for her life again.
He pushed air into her lungs and pressed again onto her chest.
It had been about five minutes and trumpkin checked her pulse again.
"It's a lot better, we need to keep going."
Peter continued cpr for another five minutes.
Soon, Y/n shot up and coughed up an entire sea of water.

Your pov
I had felt the air come back into my body, my life refilling my self as my finger tips were able to move.
I coughed out water from my lungs and they started to burn.
"Holy crap." I said.
I breathed heavily as I pushed my wet hair behind my face.
I looked and saw trumpkin next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.
"We aren't alone anymore."
I looked to where he eyed and saw four people that I had seen before I almost drowned.
"Hello." I said standing up.
"Hi." The smallest child spoke.
There was an awkward silence as I looked at all four of them. One in particular caught my eye.
"Oh, uh, my name is Y/n." I greeted.
"I'm peter, and this is Susan, Edmund and Lucy."
I was shocked as I realized who I was standing in front of.
"You're the kings and queens of old aren't you?"
"Yes. We are."
I instantly bowed my head.
"It's okay, you don't have to." Peter sounded.
I lifted my head and was in awe.
"Wow. I never thought I'd meet you guys. It's very awe striking." I sighed as I once again pushed my hair out of my face.
"Well thank you." Susan said.
"Well we should probably go. We need to get to the narnians." Peter turned on his heels and walked to the boat.
It was quiet all the while we were on the boat.
After we had gotten out I walked in front of the group, marvelling in the forest I'd never seen before.

Susan's pov
I looked over to my older brother to see him staring and almost drooling at the Princess.
She was beautiful, I don't blame him for liking her. I put my hand on his shoulder and whispered to him "you should talk to her."
He furrowed his brows like he was confused.
"Come on peter, I know you like her."
"Who does peter like?" Edmund said.
Peter and I glared at him and he shut up well.
"Just talk to her! You're a king peter, you fought in wars, had one on one duels, I don't think talking to a Princess is going to be hard." I explained.
"So he likes the Princess, aye?" Edmund mocked.
"Oh shut up!" Peter scolded.
I pushed him toward Y/n and he stumbled next to her.

Your pov
Peter had stumbled forward and looked at me. I glanced over to make sure he was okay.
"Invisible rocks there, peter?" I giggled.
He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.
"You don't have to be nervous around me peter." I knew he had a crush on me, most guys did. Not to toot my own horn but most guys think I'm very attractive.
"W-What?" He asked.
"I get you have a crush on me."
"Did you hear Edmund? I swear to god I'm going to-"
"No, I didn't hear him. I just... get it a lot. Not the first time a guy has thought I was pretty."
He looked at me with a distasteful look and I jumped in
"Not that I think that you think I'm pretty, or anything for that matter, I just... well... it's just..." his face flustered me and his eyes pulled me in like a whirlpool.
"Well, looks like I'm not the only one with a crush." He said pointing to the blush that had settled over my face.
My heart fluttered and I scoffed and looked down.
The group had now passed us as we walked slower.
Peter brushed his fingers against my hand and I looked down. I looked at our hands as the started to intertwine and I shifted my gaze up to his face.
My face got even more hot as he looked at me after looking at our hands.
He smirked and I sighed aloud.
"If you do that face one more time you're going to have to carry me." I laughed.
He smiled and pulled me into him as he stopped walking.
"I could live with that." He placed his arm around my waist and rested his hand on my back.
"Oh wow." I said about his physical features after a couple seconds of silence.
"Wow to you too." He chuckled. He lifted my downturned face with his pointer finger and thumb.
"Would you mind?" He asked, insinuating that he wanted to kiss me.
"Not at all." I oblige.
He pressed his soft lips to mine and my legs nearly gave out.
He gripped my arm and pulled me to his lips more.
He let go and I gasped for air.
"Oh my aslan." I curse.
"Did you enjoy that?" He asked smirking again.
"Yes."
"Good." He turned and grabbed my hand as we caught up to the group.