Mermaid on the land pt 2

Taile- pronounced like tail or tale
~~~~~~
"Where are we going mommy?" Taile asked as she looked over my shoulder to the sea that she emerged from.
"We are going to see a friend of mommies."
"Ooh is it that pretty king you talk about?"
"Yes it is. And how do you know he's pretty?"
"Because I think he's pretty mommy."
I giggled at her and knocked on the castle doors.
Peter answered and smiled.
"Hi y/n. Good morning."
"Good morning peter."
"And who is this?" Peter asked motioning to my girl
"This is Taile."
"Hi Taile, how are you?" Peter asked calmly
"I'm good. You're pretty."
"Well thank you princess."
"Princess?" She asked cocking her head to
The side
"Well yeah! You're a princess! Every little girl is a princess!" I cheered
"Your mom is right." Peter smiled "come on in girls."

I sat Taile at the table and sat next to her.
I set a plate for her and grabbed a little for myself.
"Please, feel free to anything on the table." Peter said noticing how little I took.
"Oh it's alright! I think Taile will eat enough for all of us." I laughed as I watched her shove an entire piece of bacon in her mouth. Everyone at the table laughed and I noticed that caspian was here. I instantly froze and stopped laughing. I ate in silence for the rest of the time spent at the table. I grabbed Taile after breakfast and walked to the terrace.
"Can I bother you for a minute?" A familiar voice sang which sent a shiver down my spine. Caspian.
"Taile, why don't you go find peter for me?"
She nodded and ran off.
"What do you want?"
"Is that how you greet your baby daddy?"
"You're the last person I want to greet."
"Wow, still feisty."
"I'm protective."
"You know, I would like to meet my own daughter."
"Where were you three years ago huh? When she was born? Or two years ago when she said her first word? Or a year ago when she walked on land for the first time? Where were you then? Do you think that I would just forgive you now that you want to all of a sudden become daddy again?"
"I want you to love me again."
"Well then you better keep dreaming because that's all it will ever be, a stupid dream. I will never love you again."
"Why not?"
"You don't have the right to ask that question. Goodbye caspian."
He grabbed my arm as I walked by.
"Get your hands off me." I growled.
"Just tell me why you won't give me another chance."
"I trusted you caspian! I loved you! I gave myself to you! And then as soon it went a little south you left me for dead! You expect me, someone who loved you so so much, to just forgive you after you, a wreck less stupid prince, abandoned me and my daughter."
"Our daughter."
"My daughter. You have no position in her life."
"Y/n."
"Leave me and my daughter alone, caspian."
I walked away from him and found Taile crawling over peters shoulders as they both laughed.
"Taile, how about you go find that cat we saw earlier? Give him some love!"
"Okay mommy!"
After she was gone I sighed and rubbed my head.
"What happened?"
"Caspian happened."
"What did he do to you? Are you hurt?"
"I-I'm fine. I just... I don't want him in Tailes life but I can't keep it a secret forever. She's going to want to know who her dad is."
"I'll be her dad."
"What?!"
"Yeah." He grabbed my hands and looked at me "y/n, I really like you. And I don't care that you have a kid. I want you and Taile."
"You'd do that?"
"Yes." He nodded.
I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.
"Mommy I found the kitty! I gave him a kiss!" She screeched.
"Good job baby boo." I gave her a big hug and frowned.
"What's wrong mommy? Don't frown! Are you sad?" She asked as she tried to pull my frown into a smile physically but pulling my lips up.
"You know how I'd tell you where daddy was when it was time?"
"Yes."
"Well I think it's time."
"Who's my daddy? Where is he?"
"He's right here." I whispered and pointed to Taile.
"Pretty king is my daddy?"
"Yes."
"Daddy why'd you leave?" She asked seriously.
"W-well, I became a king when you were born and I was being a big dummy and didn't want to help take care when I was becoming king. I was really scared and sad and decided to run away instead of facing what was happening."
"But you're okay now?"
"Yes I am, because now instead of running away and hiding under the covers when I life monster comes to get me, you know what I do?" He asked as he slowly crept forward.
She pushed her shoulders up to her ears, bracing for what would happen.
"What?" She giggled.
"I... would... TICKLE THEM." Peter started to tickle Taile and she started to laugh.
Peter grabbed her from me and spun her around.
I watched as peter played with my baby and he enjoyed it. I know Taile loved peter so much. To Peter, Taile was a real princess, even if he wasn't the prince that made her.