6.

Simon POV

I walked as fast as I could to Sara's room.

I couldn't comprehend it... of course it was August! It makes so much sense. He was mad at me for telling Wille about his problems, and mad at Wille for telling the society. He would do anything to get back at people; it's just the kind of person he is.

And then I was standing in front of her room. I knocked vigorously on the door.

She opened the door. "Simon? What is it?" She said confused at the look of stress on my face.

"We need to talk; can I come in?"

"Um sure..." She opened the door wider and let me in.

"Sara, August posted the video of Wilhelm and I."

She paused for a moment. There was an ashamed look on her face... "I know."

W h a t. "What?"

"I saw him... I saw him at the computer it was sent from that night. I confronted him and confirmed."

"WHAT?! You too?? So neither of you told me!!?" I could feel the anger building.

"I thought you knew... I don't know-"

"I can't believe you didn't think to share that with me THE MOMENT the video was posted. Why did he get us these rooms then??"

"I... I told him that I wouldn't tell anybody if he got us rooms at Hillerska. I finally have friends here and I wanted to be able to see them!"

"Oh... Is that it?"

She looked at the floor.

"Sara what else."

"He kissed me that night."

"THAT SON OF A B-"

"Simon I kissed him back"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING M-"

And it couldn't have been worse timing. There was a knock on her door. Sara walked over and cracked it to peek who was in the hallway. I couldn't see who it was.

"You need to leave right now this is a VERY bad time" She whispered to whoever was in the hallway.

"Why? Who is with you Sara?" I heard. I recognized that voice... No.

I walked over and forced the door open wider. It was the last person I wanted to see.

"YOU!" I shouted at August. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD I KNOW YOU POSTED THE VIDEO." He winced and opened his mouth to reply.

"I- it was an accident I wasn't thinking-"

I laughed. "AN ACCIDENT! Are you actually serious. You know August, you are the WORST person I have ever met. You don't deserve to be a part of the royal family and your father would be ashamed of the filth you have become. And, and after everything you put me through... you took advantage of my sister. I can't believe you kissed her."

I knew I had hit him where it hurts. Maybe I shouldn't have said that about his father... no. He deserved it; he fucked up the beautiful thing Wille and I had. Anger was seething through my body.

A shadow cast over August's face. "and she liked it." A smirk spread across his face. "Isn't that right Sara? Oh how we kissed in my room that night. That's why I came here; to continue what we star-"

I felt my fist colliding with his cheekbone.

He stumbled backwards and hit the hallway wall. But no, I wasn't done. I stepped closer to him and grabbed his shirt tightly in my fist. "Don't you ever touch her again." I seethed through my teeth.

He smirked again. "That's up to Sara."

I slammed him harder into the wall "Stop."

But he just kept pushing... "You know, when I saw the two of you in his room that day... I was glad. I could show the world what kind of filth the two of you are. The Prince of Sweden; in the pants of poor commoner boy with the alcoholic father who provides booze to teenagers. I could finally take a hit on my selfish, secretive, unworthy cousin. Who, who doesn't even have the courage to tell the truth to the world about the person he was sleeping with. Because guess what; you are just a boy. He is the crowned prince of Sweden. So, Simon, NEWSFLASH it was never going to work out anyway." He smiled. "You should thank me for showing you what kind of person he really was."

He couldn't have gone any lower. Without thinking, I threw him onto the ground and got on top of him. One by one my knuckles collided with the sides of his face. "YOU RUINED US! DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND THE HURT YOU HAVE CAUSED YOUR OWN COUSIN!" I said between punches.

Tears began flowing from my face.

Despite the force in my hits to his face, he just laughed. He was laughing.

I shoved him one last time and got off of him. "Because of you, I couldn't say that I loved him back. At least he had the courage to say that. You will never experience love like him and I had; and that is more important than any amount of money, royalty, or fame."

I hadn't noticed all of the girls who had come out of their rooms at the noise. A few had been recording... I felt somebody touch my arm.

"Simme..." It was Sara.

"No, don't talk to me right now. I need to be alone."

I looked back at August. He was standing back up; His cheek bones both had gashes in them, his lip was split, his nose was bleeding, and there was a cut on his forehead. I did that. I looked at my hands, there was some of his blood on my knuckles. I looked at his face. After wincing in pain, he stood up and gave me another smirk.

"Looks like my job here is done"

Realization hit me. Oh my god, I'm going to get kicked out of the school. Thats why he kept pushing; he knew I would snap. After all my hard work, I'm going to lose my scholarship.

I felt the tears start back up. My expression dropped and I ran from the situation, back to my room.

Once I made it back; I sat on my bed. I grabbed fistfuls of hair with both of my hands and just screamed.

I threw my arm across my nightstand, wiping everything off and across the room. I punched the wall.

And yelled.

And cried.

Tears leaked from eyes as a tornado of emotions swarmed by brain.

Long A/N!! Im sorry for this chapter... you can tell I wrote this while listening to very depressing Elias music. If you havn't yet; stream his song Cloud it is SO GOOD. I'm currently in a long car ride heading to vacation; I will try to consistently post because I have a feeling I will have a lot of down time. (If not I'm sorryyyy) This story is doing a lot better than I thought it would so thank you so muchhh. Your guys' votes are what's motivating me to continue! Also; I have talked to a few of you who have been reading this. I live in Ohio in the USA and I think it is SO AWESOME that some of you guys are on the OPPOSITE SIDE of the world and I would kill to visit literally any of you. It's CRAZY to me that people all the way over in countries like Pakistan and Finland are reading my story. I feel so uncultured being the only one who isn't bilingual... But seriously I am bored all of the time please feel free to DM me I would LOVE to talk to all of you.