24.

I'm not going to lie, the only purpose for this chapter is over the top cheesy fluff. Like really cheesy. So if u don't like that u can skip or whatever because I'm not the hugest fluff person myself tbh But everyone else, enjoy hehe.

Simon POV

Our laughter had settled down a little bit and now we were sitting on the bed. Our backs were against the wall and my head was on his shoulder, he was playing with my hair.  It was a comfortable silence.

"What are we going to do with the rest of the day?" I asked.

He thought for a second. "Anything you want, mi amore."

I once again, smiled at his Spanish.  "What have you been googling?"

"Google? I would never do such a thing."

"Well, how are you learning these Spanish words?"

"Let's say I've picked up a few things from Linda."

I smiled again. "Well I'm not complaining, it makes you two times more attractive."

"Do you not like the way I speak now?"

"Of course I do, my love.  But you have basically no accent.  You might as well be an American."

He punched my arm.  "That was uncalled for."

I punched him back and whined "So was that."

He shoved my shoulders. "No way."

"Stop it!" I reached to punch his gut but he grabbed my fist in the action.

"So, violence really does turn you on?" My eyes widened. "Or maybe it's just the video game part."

I thrust the fist that he had in his grasp upwards so it hit the bottom of his jaw. "Shut up!"

He winced and put his other hand around that fist to keep it in place and then smirked.  "So I'm not wrong?"

I swung my free hand to hit his side, trying hard to stifle the bubbling laughter. "Shut UP!"

He coiled from my blow and quickly shoved my chest so I fell with my back on the bed.  At this point, the two of us were just wrestling each other.  It went on like that for another minute until he finally managed to pin me down completely.

I refused to look at him. "You suck."

He didn't say anything... but the silence was all I needed to know there was a disgusting smirk on his face following my previous statement.

"WILHELM WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" I quickly threw my weight to one side to try to throw him off of me. It worked, but a little to well.  He toppled off the side of the bed and onto the ground.

I should have rushed to make sure he was okay, but instead I burst out laughing.  He groaned.

"Heyyy It's not funny!"

I continued laughing. "It kinda is."

He scowled and remained sprawled at the bedside.  

Once my laughs had calmed, I looked down at him.

"Alright Mr. 'anything you want', define anything..."

His face lit up. "Well, I literally meant anything you want. We aren't going to have any free time after today so... as long as it's on this property choose anything at all and I'm not allowed to say no.  Besides what just happened."

I straightened up and smiled. "Okay."

"Okay."  He smiled.