16.

**GUESS WHATTT! Fluff  incoming 😏

Wilhelm POV

Over my time at Hillerska I had trained my body to wake up at 6:50am.  At first I didn't realize why, I thought it was so I could have time to get ready and head to breakfast on time.  But as I lay here with this gift from above beside me, I realize it was to have as much time as I could to see his face across from me at the table.

Even over winter break, I didn't break my routine.  I would wake up at the same time everyday; but instead of hurriedly throwing on some clothes for breakfast, I would stare at the palace ceiling in want and regret.

Today was no different... except that I was already here with him.  Sometime in the night Simon must have turned because I was face to face with him.  I knew yesterday was an exaughsting day for the both of us so it would be some time before he woke.

This time I didn't have to stare at my bedroom ceiling in remorse. This was our bedroom he was willingly fast asleep with my grasp.

He was lying on his left side with his legs together and slightly bent. His head was resting on his left hand and his right was curled underneath his chest. I didn't want to wake him up, so I just observed his figure.

His flawless tan skin almost glimmered in the sunlight streaming through the cabin window. A few of his caramel curls were sticking out most likely due to a case of bed head. I reached out my hand and gently wrapped my finger around one a few times.

I then brought my hand down to his jawbone and softly traced his jawline. He did not stir, but a very faint smile flicked out from the corner of his mouth.

I layed there for a little while longer, just memorizing the details of his face and peaceful sleeping figure. I noticed he had freckles... they were barely visible aside from this angle. I started to count them. 1, 2, 3, 4.... 25, 26... 32, 33, 34... Soon, his breathing pattern slightly picked up; he was beginning to wake.

I brought up my hand and softly began playing with his hair once more. He stirred slightly. I brought my face closer to his and very gently kissed his nose. Then his cheek, his lower cheek, his jaw, his neck, his lips... his eyes slowly fluttered open and I pulled away.

He gave a soft smile. "Good morning"

I returned it. "Good morning, lover."

His smile widened. "You're cute."

Mine did the same. I reached in and gave him another gentle kiss.

He gave me a little scowl. "Wilhelm... I'm sorry but... this is the third time..." I gave him a confused glance. "Please get some new mouth wash or something I can barely take it."

I snorted. "You'd like that wouldn't you! To bad get yourself accustomed."

He returned the snort. "Fine, I might just have to move out."

I dramatically placed a hand on my heart. "Ouch, I'm hurt."

He laughed and this time gave me a kiss.

I sat up and rested my back against against the bed frame. He reached his arm out and made a small groaning noise.

"Nooo come backkk" he whined with his eyes barely opened.

I pushed his hand away. "Quit whining I've been up for ages."

He groaned again.

"So I have a little plan for today." I said.

"Does it involve staying right here the whole time? Because if it doesn't I'm not interested."

"No. But I think you will like it. It's to make you feel at home here."