7.

August POV

I had meant what I said, I had come to Sara's room to continue what we had started. I don't know why I wanted to, I just know she doesn't ignore me... At least I have somebody to at least talk to.

When Simon pushed open that door, I knew I should not have come. The look on his face was enough for me to know that Sara or Wille had told him.

When he yelled at me, I felt even more guilty. I not only ruined my cousin; but I ruined Simon to.  I had already put him through so much stress about the drugs and booze... and then did this to him.  

But then... "your father would be dissapointed in the filth you have become."

Just as I was feeling bad for  him and what I had done... He brought my father into this.  He did that on purpose.  I was going to get him back, finish this quarrel so I never had to see him again.  Maybe after I can work more on Wille without Simon to get in the way.

I began by taunting him about Sara and I; It had worked almost instantly when he punched me. I was going to get him expelled.

He grabbed my shirt, I pushed harder. 

He told me to stop. It was time to hit him where it hurt. I gave my little speech and I just knew it had worked based off of his seething expression. 

He shoved me onto the ground and began throwing punches.  For such a little person he could hit HARD.

Through his insults and yelling and despite the pain from his force, I laughed.  Not laughing to piss him off; but laughing because I knew that I was getting exactly what I deserved.  I was laughing because I knew he was going to get in trouble for giving me exactly what I deserved. The pain didn't even bother me.  I was laughing because despite all of the guilt I felt, I still managed to make it worse for the two of them.  I was laughing because I continued to make it worse even though I knew it was wrong.  I was laughing because I knew that every insult they threw at me was true.

He shoved me one last time and stood up "Because of you, I couldn't say that I loved him back.  At least he had the courage to say that.  You will never experience love like him and I had; and that is more important than any amount of money, royalty, or fame."

That statement shook me.  I had ruined everything for them.  My cousin loved this boy, and I fucked it up.  Every insult he threw at me was true.  And that is what hurt the most. 

 And then I saw Sara attempt to comfort him, he pushed her away.  I also messed up his relationship with his sister...

I stood up, he looked me in the eye.  I could feel the pain shooting through my face, he did exactly what I had planned.  "Looks like my job here is done." His expression dropped as he realized.  He turned and away.

After he was gone, I scanned my surroundings.  Almost every girl had left their room by now and there was around four people recording.  I had no idea how long they have been recording.  

Fuck, they heard me admit to posting the video... they know what I did.  I must have gotten to carried away.  My plan had worked, but I brought myself down on the way.   

"What are you all looking at.  SHOWS OVER" I said coldly to the girls surrounding me.  I turned to leave.  

I paused, and looked at Sara before I left.  She had tears in her eyes.  She walked up and slapped me.  I winced.

"Stay away from me and my family." She said, and slammed the door of her room behind her.

I began walking away.  Once I got back to my room, I popped a couple pills in my mouth before going straight to bed.

I don't know about you, but I hate August so much.  He can choke. Also yayy double update. Next chapter Wilmon will be back kindaaa!