9.

Simon POV

"Simon is no longer a student at Hillerska." 

My stomach instantly dropped and I felt like everything I had eaten in the last two days would come out of my mouth. I looked at Wilhelm who had the same exact expression.

The headmistress gave me warning look, but there was sympathy behind it.  I could tell she did not want to do what she was doing.

By then everyone in the room was staring at us.

"Now, Simon. Come with me please." Headmistress firmly stated.

"Ma'am... can Wilhelm please come as well? It would help me a lot." I asked.

She looked very hesitant.  Then, completely by surprise; he stepped around the table and grabbed my hand, standing right beside me.  Everyone in the room could see, and yet he stood firm, my hand grasped in his.  It made me feel three times stronger in that single act.

She looked down at our hands and her expression softened slightly.  "Fine.  Neither of you are going to like what will happen and I do not plan to argue."  She said and turned her back, motioning for us to follow.

We walked down with the headmistress to her office, still hand in hand.  Despite all of the stares we were getting in the hallway, he still stood close.  Though all I wanted to do was vomit and panic; I couldn't help but feel the warm feeling inside of me.

We finally arrived, and August was sitting in the office.  He did not look up at us, but his cheeks and eyes were both heavily bruised and there were bandages over all of his gashes.  I did that.

She motioned for us to sit down in the chairs in front of her desk as she sat down in hers.

She cleared her throat. "Now.  I woke to a frenzy of phone calls this morning about a video posted late last night.  I was completely taken aback by what I saw.  Simon, you assaulted a student here on school grounds.  I never expected something like that to come from you.  The typical punishment for assault of this degree would be a fine of 30,000 krona... or expulsion.  Simon, if you were to remain at Hillerska you would need to pay that money by the end of two weeks." I felt like passing out.

She paused before she continued.  "And you, August, almost no doubt admitted to recording an intimate tape of two sixteen year old boys and then proceeded to post it on the internet. Which so happens to be incredibly illegal.  Now filming and posting under age sex-tapes (especially without consent) is an offense for the authorities to take care of that would typically entail 20 years of prison.  And August; you are of age so it would normally be a full sentence.  But... just a little bit ago I got a phone call from the queen of Sweden." 

She gave Wilhelm a sideway glance at the mention of his mother.  "She has completely exonerated you, August, of your sentence.   She said she wanted to help out her struggling nephew.  You are able to finish out your last year here and graduation but constantly escorted by two royal guards who will ensure that you are not to leave school grounds at any time."  I wanted to go off on August again.  I wanted to throw something at Headmistress.  I wanted to hug Wilhelm as tightly as I could.  He squeezed my hand to remind me that he was here.

She spoke again, "I'm sorry Simon, I asked her about you.  The fee is all on your family.  You may continue to live in the dorms and attend meals, but you cannot attend  classes until the fee has been paid.  If the two week deadline passes, you must pack up and be home by the next day."

I barely took in everything she just said.  30,000 KRONAS!! How the hell will I be able to pay that in only two weeks.  And August.  How could the queen do that for him... and do all of this to Wilhelm.  I wanted to cry.

She paused awkwardly when nobody replied.  "Well, if I am clear, Simon and Wilhelm you are free to go.  August you will remain here until the guards come to escort you back to your room."

Without a word at all, the two of us walked out of the office.  Wille was still holding my hand.  Once we made it to where my room was, I let go of his hand and rubbed my neck.  I knew it was still early in the morning and Wilhelm still had a full day of classes to get to.  But I didn't want him to leave.

"I- I know you still have classes to go to... but please don't go.  Will you stay until I fall asleep?" I asked him. That question seemed all to familiar...

He nodded his head. "Of course, of course I will." He gave me a small smile and opened the door to my room. 

So this chapter was painful...  I'm trying to ad at least a tiny bit of fluff to every chapter so I'm not killing all of you.  Don't worry the power couple will come in time.  AND WOOHOO ALMOST 250 READS! You guys are awesome I was expecting this to be completely dead.  Also I wanted to thank avalqnchexx and zt28369 for yelling at me to stop being depressing, your comments, votes, and motivation.  YOU SAID I LOOKED LIKE EDVIN AND THAT WAS LITERALLY THE BEST COMPLIMENT I CAN GET.  My new foreign country besties ilysm. And yeah I updated way more today than I thought I would it won't be like this tomorrow.