28.

Simon POV

The day had ended on mostly a good note. We joked around in the back seat of Wilhelm's dad's car and made out a little... until his dad actually walked in.

Almost the moment the door was opened we had broken apart. He sat down with an awkward cough and both of our faces turned red, the strong urges to sprint away from the car or burst out laughing weighed equally in the back our our minds.

He cleared his throat, "everything seems to have gone smoothly. I just spoke to August who is currently in his room; my angry wife is on her way home right now so I must be on my way. I will bring you back to that cabin before I go, and I am hoping to do another stunt the day after tomorrow. Please tell August your plan before noon tomorrow so I can arrange everything."

We both nodded our approval and soon after we were walking through the door to our home in the woods.

We sat in the bed and talked for a while about about how this morning went and what we wanted to do for the next one. It was decided that the next stunt would be at the playing field and Rosh would spot us that afternoon when taking pictures for a school project.

We passed out because it was merely 8:30am once we were done talking . Which brings us to where we are right now at noon, half asleep in each other's arms.

I sat up a little bit and put my focus on the wall. "What are we going to do after all of this?"

He turned his head and opened his eyes to look at me, I kept my focus on the wall.  "What do you mean, love?" 

I scratched my nose. "Well... if this all actually works out and your mom steps down for you, what's next?"

He made a confused noise but I still avoided eye contact.  "For one, it will work. It has too.  Then, my mother will finally allow us to be together."

"We don't know if it will work... and if it does; there's still some things you aren't thinking of."

I could feel him sit up too.  "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm just saying what if it doesn't work.  And if it does what about my family, what about our education?"

He grabbed my hand; my eyes remained fixed on the wall.  "I'm confused.  Your family? Education? What does that have to do with us finally being able to be together?"

"I don't know Wilhelm.  I'm just thinking of some reality here.  Right now I don't have a school to go to and you live an hour away from my house; I can't just move in with you and leave my family like that!"

Both of his hands were now holding mine.  "Listen I know that's complicated right now but the only thing I am focusing on is the two of us and our relationship, okay?"

I stayed quiet for a second. 

"Simon why won't you look at me."

I closed my eyes.

"Please, what is wrong?"

I pulled my hands away from him and still avoided meeting his gaze. "Ever since I've met you; you have been the only thing that's mattered.  More than school, my family, my friends.  I'm in a cabin hiding the prince's mother because he fell in love with another boy and I got expelled from my only chance at a good education because I was protecting him from his own cousin! My entire future is uncertain now because of this forbidden love. So please excuse me if I'm trying to get a grip on it."

"Look me in my fucking eyes, Simme."

I inhaled and turned to him.  Tears were slowly streaming down his face and his gaze pierced through mine. My expression was stone.  We were both silent for a minute.

"You know what; all of this is a choice.  Do you choose this or not? Because if you don't I will call off the plan and do my best to get you a better future but away from me.  I understand that we have both sacrificed plenty and if you're second guessing I won't stop you from leaving. Not because I'm not willing to try, but because I love you. I'm not going to hold you to anything you're uncertain about.  Unfortunately I cannot give you a straight answer on what's to happen next, but I personally don't care because I know we will pull through.  So I guess what I'm asking is, are you willing to go on with a spontaneous future in the name of us?"

I didn't move, look away, or change my stone cold expression.  I watched him search me for any sort of an answer as every emotion flashed through his eyes.  

My expression finally cracked and tears began flowing. I pulled him into me.

He returned my embrace. "I'm sorry Wille I'm sorry. I love you." I whispered into him.

"We're going to be okay."

Sooo it's been a while. Hi! Please don't be too mad... I had crazy writers block, school/dance got crazy, and a close friend to me was hospitalized for a couple weeks.  Anyways I have covid right now woohoooo so I'm hoping to write at least a little bit more for you guys. I promise this story isn't dead; especially since season 2 got announced!! This chapter was a little short but it was also kinda a filler so excuse me on that lol.  

Off topic but did anybody see Spiderman No Way Home?? omfg so good. Andrew Garfield>any other man besides Omar.  My favorite sequence is Toby Maguire's tho, who's your favorite spiderman? Let me know right here I'm so curious and need more spidey fans in my life