10.

***caution!! extreme happiness and fluff.  You're welcome ;)***

Wilhelm POV

We both walked into Simon's room and sat on his bed.  In normal circumstances, warmth would be pulsing through my body when he asked me to stay with him.  But right now... I was more worried about what had just happened.  

I couldn't believe mother did that for August; the boy who ruined her son's life.  Headmistress knows that Simon did what he did for a perfectly valid reason and August pushed him into doing so.  How can anybody expect anyone to be able to pay that amount in less than two weeks if you aren't wealthy.

We sat in silence on the bed for a minute. I felt the need to break the quiet.  "Simon I want you to know th-"

I was quickly cut off by him lurching forward and wrapping his arms tightly around my body.  He buried his face into my shoulder. I could hear his cries and fe;t the vibrations of his staggered breath through his back when I returned the sudden embrace. I rubbed my hand up and down his back in an attempt to calm him. 

The more I listened to his cries the more it broke me.  A hole grew larger inside of me by the second. He slowly calmed down.

He began to talk into my shoulder. "I've worked so hard to make it into this school... what would mama think of me.  I ruined my whole plan over fucking Augus-"

"Hey hey hey hey please don't stress I hate to see you like this..."  An idea popped into my head.  "You know what, let's go for a walk.  We can go through the window; Malin won't even know we left."

He gave me a very confused look. "But Wille... it's raining.  And I don't want to make things worse than they already are-"

"So what if it's raining!  It's not like clothes can't dry.  Do you trust me?"

He hesitantly nodded his head.

"Great, now follow me." I stood up from the bed and held out my hand to help him up.  He took it.  I walked over to the window and jumped out, him following behind me.  

Once we were out, our clothes were almost instantly soaked by the pouring rain.  Nobody was in sight because of the weather and current class times.  "Come on!!" I shouted as I ran up the little hill to one of the trees.

Simon looked so confused.  He followed behind, not running quite as fast.

Once we made it to the tree I grabbed his hand again and shouted "Now just run with me!!"  And I took off running into the grass field that stretched endlessly across Hillerska school grounds.

He stumbled right when I took off, but ended up running right beside me.  

"You're crazy!!" He shouted.  I abruptly stopped running.

I stood there for a second and gave him a smile.  Then I cupped my hands around my mouth, threw my head back, and yelled up to the sky.  August had done this with me once, but it would be much better with Simon.

He looked confused.  "Your turn" I told him.  He was smiling at me, yet it was still a confused expression.  "Go on!!" I nudged his shoulder. 

He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled into the distance.  I grinned at him, and threw my arms behind my back and yelled again.  He did the same.  

We yelled up to the sky together for a little while longer;  thinking about nothing except the joy of each other's presence, the rain on our faces, and all the negative emotions just temporarily evaporating from our bodies.

I stopped for a second.  He continued to yell.  I watched him as he shouted out to the stretch of grassy plains in front of us.  In this moment, he looked simply ethereal. 

He noticed that I had stopped yelling, he stopped to.  He looked me in the eye and gave a laughed out, confused "what?"

I didn't answer, I simply took a small step forward keeping my eye contact.  How beautiful he looked with the rain drenching his hair, falling across his face.

"Wille-" He started.  But I cut him off by putting my hands on either of his cheeks and and pulling his lips onto mine.

I was soft and very quick, and then pulled away keeping my hands on his face.  He had a small frown on his face and seemed to be debating something.  Oh no I messed up... I slowly started to pull my hands back.

The moment my hands left his face he put his arms around my neck and pulled me into him.  

Electricity surged through my entire being.  I had almost never felt happier than I have in this moment.  This kiss felt So. Good.  Oh how I had longed for him over the last few weeks.  I was afraid I would never be able to do this again...

He pulled away and looked me in the eye with the most genuine smile I had seen from him.  "Your morning breathe is still shit." 

I was taken aback by his accusation. "But you like it don't you." I said as I kissed him again.

This time was filled with double the passion.  I slid one of my hands around his head and into his hair and another on his waist, pulling even closer. He snaked an arm into the back of my shirt with the other remaining around my neck.

The moment was perfect.  It was just the two of us floating atop the rest of the world.  We fit perfectly in each others arms and it felt as if we would never be apart again.

But I suddenly pulled away and put both of my hands on his shoulders.  "I have an idea.  I don't want to say what it is but I must start arranging things now if it is to work.  I'm going to get you through this, my love.  Everything is going to be okay."  

I gave him one last peck on the lips before sprinting through the field to the window to my room.  I felt bad for leaving him there in the rain, but I now had so much hope to get him... no to get us, through this.  I am going to fix everything.

AHHHH I SMILED SO HARD WRITING THIS I hope you loved reading it just as much as I did writing it at 1am during my vacation.  I'm just gonna consider this tomorrow's update because I'll be at a no wifi beach all day.  Also, congratulations.  You finally got your fluff and kiss.  You know who you are when I say people bullied me into it.