Ch. 25

Months has passed and the check ups became regular and Nightfall didn't like it one bit. The sparkling that was growing inside her was restless at times which makes it harder for her to focus on her plans of escape and nearly an Earth year has gone with her away from the ship, Primus knows where the Nemesis could be now, was it still in Earth's orbit or did it venture off back in the galaxies.

No one knows but she does hope that the ship was still in Earth, they couldn't have gone anywhere else, the autobots are here it would be stupid of them to leave this planet for the autobots.

Speaking of autobots, she can hear them all the way over her cell having some sort of discussion, Nightfall can only scoff at the thought of them bickering to what should be the best course of action.

But with that said, she ran her talons across her abdomen where her sparkling resides for now. Having to bear Megatron an heir was an honor ...but does he even want an heir?...

The question lingered in her head as she can already see her Master glaring down at her with rage as he tries to get rid of the sparkling...

Nightfall can only hope that it wouldn't be like that, she hopes that when she escapes this dirt hole she'll be back in the ranks. To be an Air Commander again with her sparkling...even though it has no place in this ongoing war.

But as carrier it will be her duty to care for it.

______________

The day has finally come, the autobot's base has been filled with grunts and pants as the doctor was delivering the newborn into this world.

Nightfall screamed as she pushed the sparkling out of her, although bound onto the berth her talons were scratching its surface, which explains why she was bound to it otherwise Ratchet would have suffered from getting mauled.

Almost an earth hour had passed and a sparkling came out of her, Ratchet relaxed but it was short-lived as Nightfall was struggling to push a second sparkling out and quickly got to work.

The femme was struggling to stay awake during the birth process, she can't pass out while bringing her sparklings into this forsaken dirt ball of a planet. She had to escape and get back to her Lord, whether the presented sparklings please him or not, it doesn't matter as long as she'll get back to the ship.

She has to stay awake.

And she did, although she was currently weak from the events, Ratchet was considerate enough to remove her binds and let her hold the sparklings, he will not rid a carrier of holding her sparklings for the first time, enemy or not.

A little mech and femme, twins.

She brought twins into this world, nuzzling her helm onto her little ones she smiled.

"Lunaria and Crisis...."

She whispered softly, yes, her children....they will be cared for even if they don't gain approval from their sire, she's always there for them. ..

Always there for them.

_______________

It was now or never, Nightfall had rested and with her sparklings in her arms she rushed to the monitors and set a random coordinate, something she remembered from a mission most likely. The medic would be in here any second and she needs to hurry. .

The familiar whirl of the groundbridge came to life and Nightfall ran towards it.

"Hey!! Get back here!!"

Ratchet yelled as he finally arrived in the hangar, seeing the femme running through the bridge, he grabbed the closest thing to him.

A wrench.

And hurled it at running femme.

But Nightfall already got through the green portal and the wrench might have came along but she was long gone.

Transforming into her jet form with her sparklings safely tucked inside she soared...for the first time in a while.

It was a calm night and it gave her time to relax and clear her mind.

Sighing softly she tried to contact the ship while in motion.... it's better that way.

"This is Air Commander Nightfall, I request an immediate groundbridge..."

.......

............

No response, that should be expected.

But she's not giving up, even if she was removed from position or already had a target on her back .. she'll try until she confirms it herself.

"This Air Commander Nightfall, I repeat I request an immediate groundbridge"

.....Still nothing.....

Maybe she can try in a different location, but for now she'll keep flying into the unknown.

_____________

Back on the Nemesis, the control room was empty and Nightfall's request was unheard.

Unheard of all except one.

Soundwave stood there in the shadows as he carefully approached the monitors.

Silently he stared, his optics went wide when he saw who the call was from. Although he knows the voice but he still couldn't believe it.

After all this time, that femme was alive.

Her loyalty was unquestioned, yes but he doubts no one could be as loyal as him towards Megatron.

But here she is, missing in action for nearly 2 earth years and just resurfaced, asking for an immediate groundbridge back to the ship.

A lot has changed, with Nightshade now in the ranks and Starscream gone.

His master....will he be rational when it comes to decision if he ever mentions that the femme he was looking for, longing for.....

Is alive?

He never liked the femme's supposedly twin....her motives are far too obvious.

Guess he can say that Nightfall is far better even though the loyalty was questionable.

But what if it was genuine?

Whatever it is, it no longer mattered. What matters now is getting the said femme back on the ship.

With his slender digits hovering above the board, he started typing.

He now knows that this femme, is what his master needed.