Chapter 15

It has been an earth week since Nightshade hss courting the Decepticon leader.
Megatron however was still not pleased or satisfied of the things she did to prove her love that she indeed claimed so.

This didn't went unnoticed by Nightfall, which has the utmost jealousy of her own twin. But then, she could've been with the warlord if she didn't pushed him away, now she must bear watching her glitchy excuse of a twin court the mech she loves.
Nightshade noticed Nightfall's jealousy and noted it as one of her victory, which she still have more to go.

Megatron would accept the gifts, hardwork and any other things Nightshade did for him to get his love.
It was then getting to his processor that he should accept her and leave Nightfall behind. But his feelings still remained on the femme.

One Night, the tyrant was on the flight deck where he thought of his decision.
Nightfall was going there as well, though she didn't know he was there.
As soon as she stepped foot on the flight deck, Megatron turned and saw her, his expression changed into something rare.
Though Nightfall froze in her place and was about to go back to where she came from but half her told her to stay.

Eventually, she stayed and went beside Megatron, standing a feet away.
No one said a word, until the femme broke the silence.

"I love you. "

The words made Megatron turned his helm to her direction, unable to believe she said those words to him but then... Nightfall continued

"But it seems that we may not be together... Considering my twin is courting you.... And I shouldn't be messing with it. And maybe you already threw away your feelings for me... Or you already did.... "Nightfall said as she looked down at her pedes.
"So.... Now that I've said it.... I guess I should be going..... And leave you be with my sister.... She seems to love you more than I do.. " She says and went back inside the ship and to her quarters.

Megatron was speechless, the femme who rejected her, the one he forced himself into.... Had finally returned his feelings back... But only to hear that he must be with her twin....

It hurts...

Nightshade, heard the conversation as she hid among the shadows.....

'There's going to be a pit to pay.... '

The silver femme thought and walked away.