Chapter 11

The battle in the mines didn't last that long as the decepticons won on defending it.And as for Megatron he went to the med bay to get his wounds and dents fixed.

The silver femme they found during the mission was on the berth,still in stasis, looking alot like Nightfall which had the warlord curious.

After Knockout fixed his leader, he quickly walked out the bay,remembering that he still has some business to continue.

***********

(For those who doesn't like any NSFW scenes, you may stop here and move on to the next chapter.
-Lady_Nightfall 2023)

Nightfall was in her room as she was sitting on the edge of her berth,hoping that Megatron would forget about it...

But actually, he didn't.

The said mech went in Nightfall's room with a smirk, and lust filled optics the femme only looked at him, and decided not to fight him and let him get what he wants... As always

"Shall we continue my dear femme?" He asks as he went closer to her.
Nightfall only looked down and slowly nodded, which made the grey mech smirk more as he pinned her once again only this time, the femme beneath him didn't struggle.

Megatron kissed her and she kissed back, servos slowly removing Nightfall's armor until she was fully exposed to him, which made her blush.

"You look beautiful" he purred and went suck her breast which made the femme moan a bit.
The same treatment was sent to the other until he slowly went down and licked her slightly wet valve

Nightfall gasps and moans as she squirms a bit
"M-master" she accidentally moaned as the mech continued eating her out as she moans for him.

Megatron inserted two digits in her and moved them around,Nightfall gritted her dentas in the process

"Is this your first time,my femme?" Megatron asked with a purr
"Y-yes my liege..." She answered, the mech only hummed
"Let's make it quick then" he says and removed his panel revealing his spike.
"It will fit. I assure you" he says and slowly entered her.

Nightfall grits her dentas as her valve stretched to his size, being a big mech he is. Megatron leaned down to her as he whispered sweet nonsense to her and kissed her as he slowly began thrusting.

She kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck while moaning softly
He starts to thrust faster into the femme.

"Megatron ~" she moaned out as the mech moved harder in her causing her to moan louder as her grip on him seems to get tighter.

Megatron smirked at her, seeing her moan for him.
And also being her first.
He thrusts more until he overloaded in her and Nightfall did too as she screamed his name ,as she lay on the berth,gasping and Megatron lay beside her.

He pulls her close as the femme was in recharge due to tiredness of their activity...after all

She is his femme

(Sorry if I write bad lemon scenes ;-; )

(I apologize for those who were disturbed by the NSFW scene of this chapter, and just recently added a warning for future readers.

-Lady_Nightfall 2023)