Chapter 10

In late afternoon, Nightfall was sent on a mission with Knockout and Starscream.

'Why must it suppose to be them' she thought as they appeared on the other side of the ground bridge.

They found an energon signal and went to see what it is.
As they walked on the vast forest.They saw broken trees and dug up dirt.

"Whatever the energon signal is,it must be an escape pod" Knockout said as he brushed off some dirt on his shoulder armor
"Let's just hope its on our side" Starscream said

Nightfall stayed silent as she stared at the trail
"Nightfall.Is there something on your mind?" Starscream said in sarcastic tone
She ignored him and went to follow the trail.

Knockout and Starscream looked at each other and followed her.
They followed her until they finally reached the escape pod.
"Well,seems like the thing inside it hasn't come out.yet" the cherry red mech says.
"Help me open it." Nightfall says and the two mechs began to help her open the pod.

Inside was a silver femme seeker.An energon was pooling on her right leg.
"She's injured.Let's take her to the ship immediately" Knockout said. Starscream called for a groundbridge and they went through it with the silver femme.

Though,Nightfall's expression turned extremely grim when she saw the femme.With a low growl,she went to her room.

Little did she know that Megatron was waiting for her there.As she entered,the doors closed quickly and she was pinned on the berth.

Megatron stared down at her with a smirk and roughly kisses her.
The femme beneath him struggled to get free and tried to pull away from her leader's rough kiss.

He keeps on kissing her,he knows that the femme has no intention to be with him and would force her to be with him.She must belong to him and him alone.
Nightfall lost all her strength to push away the tyrant and she has no choice but to kiss him back.

Megatron pulls away and starts kissing her neck.
Nightfall gasped "Master..." She whispers. The tyrant only hummed and began to roam his servo on her frame.
She let out a soft moan escape her lips.

He smirks and began to tinker on her armor as she squirmed beneath him.

But their time was cut short when Knockout barged in to Nightfall's room.

The two quickly pulled away from each other when he barged in

"S-sorry to interrupt but the autobots are attacking one of our mines!" He blurted out and Megatron quickly rose up to defend it.

Knockout looked at Nightfall and smirked
"He'll come back to finish what he started" he says and left Nightfall alone in her room

(A/N 2023: There will be an upcoming lemon in the next chapter, proceed with caution)